Official Lakers @ Sixers 4:00PM PST Tape Delayed In LA & Socal

Uh-oH Lakers are becoming a " Big man's team " once again lol... i kid, i kid ...

Bynum is a beast tho, really...

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

Bynum = The best player on the Lakers, period. They won this game despite Kobe trying his hardest to lose it for them. He cant take that Bynum is emerging to a dominant force in this league. Lakers need to get rid of this sorry excuse of a superstar while they can.
laugh.gif
Put wade or Lebron, hell even Brandon Roy on the Lakers in Kobe's place, top five team in the league easily.

roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Lakers were sloppy, Kobe was not playing well and used a 3-5 point cushion most the game and cruised into a win. Still they should of won by more playing ainferior team like the 76ers (not being a Zodogg... just stating the facts).

Kobe's defense is crap right now because he cant explode out of his crouch and his shot is off because it looks like he isnt squaring up on it...likehe's leaning to his side and using too much arm.

Hopefully Bynum keeps up the good work and gets another career high against Knicks on his homecoming Sunday.

Bynum = The best player on the Lakers, period. They won this game despite Kobe trying his hardest to lose it for them. He cant take that Bynum is emerging to a dominant force in this league. Lakers need to get rid of this sorry excuse of a superstar while they can.
laugh.gif
Put wade or Lebron, hell even Brandon Roy on the Lakers in Kobe's place, top five team in the league easily.
That post fails thanks to this guy trying his hardest to look like another one of them troll/haters who just post to cause e-trouble and looke-stupid.

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

Sixers got this by 15 easily. Iggy plus the Philly crowd always owns Kobe whenever the lakers play there, i dont see anything changing.

this guy just wants attention

Back
Top Bottom