Official Lakers @ Sixers 4:00PM PST Tape Delayed In LA & Socal

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

Sixers got this by 15 easily. Iggy plus the Philly crowd always owns Kobe whenever the lakers play there, i dont see anything changing.

You sure about that?
laugh.gif

GAME OVER!

Love the prediction though 3PLE.
laugh.gif

bynum got a career high, lamar doin exceptionally well, and kobe didnt do too well, we stil won,,, yea

Sixers got this by 15 easily. Iggy plus the Philly crowd always owns Kobe whenever the lakers play there, i dont see anything changing.

times a changin - we got Drew...thanks Mitch.

Bynum = The best player on the Lakers, period. They won this game despite Kobe trying his hardest to lose it for them. He cant take that Bynum is emerging to adominant force in this league. Lakers need to get rid of this sorry excuse of a superstar while they can.
laugh.gif
Put wade or Lebron, hell even Brandon Roy on the Lakers in Kobe's place,top five team in the league easily.

Damn, Kobe is playing like sh*t right now. I guess that groin injury is really something. Nice win for the Lakers though, and Bynum with a career high.

Bynum = The best player on the Lakers, period. They won this game despite Kobe trying his hardest to lose it for them. He cant take that Bynum is emerging to a dominant force in this league. Lakers need to get rid of this sorry excuse of a superstar while they can.
laugh.gif
Put wade or Lebron, hell even Brandon Roy on the Lakers in Kobe's place, top five team in the league easily.
U mad?

Bynum = The best player on the Lakers, period. They won this game despite Kobe trying his hardest to lose it for them. He cant take that Bynum is emerging to a dominant force in this league. Lakers need to get rid of this sorry excuse of a superstar while they can.
laugh.gif
Put wade or Lebron, hell even Brandon Roy on the Lakers in Kobe's place, top five team in the league easily.

haha all this kobe hate. i think people are forgetting that he is injured. yeah he's jacking up shots but he is also passing the ball and trusting histeamates. the layup he made look so slow you can tell he is in pain. he needs a few games off to rest. bynum is the best player on the lakers right now. butit's still kobe's team.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Finally. I get to watch a Laker away game on KCAL. YES!!!

Sasha looking like the Sasha I know.

KB, are you guys getting kcal in san diego now? When I was stationed down there I hated the fact I could never watch the road games unless I had the nbapass. I can get san diego local channels with my digital tuner so I hope you guys can get KCAL because I have plans on moving back to san dogg in a couple ofyears.

Good game but I have one question. Why are we not using drew the way we should? The way he has been playing he should be getting at least 20 touches a night.Also we have to show him how to be a little greedy. He was passing to luke and luke hasn't ben playing well lately. Drew should have had at least 30tonight. Hopefully he will shine in NY.

LETS GO LAKERS!

Bynum = The best player on the Lakers, period. They won this game despite Kobe trying his hardest to lose it for them. He cant take that Bynum is emerging to a dominant force in this league. Lakers need to get rid of this sorry excuse of a superstar while they can. image Put wade or Lebron, hell even Brandon Roy on the Lakers in Kobe's place, top five team in the league easily.
Did Kobe refuse you an autograph or what? You have so much hate for Kobe it's ridiculous.

How so KB8? Were you down here in L.A. tonight?

Notes

76ers broadcaster Marc Zumoff celebrated calling his 1,000th regular season game. ... Jackson coached his 600th career game with the Lakers. ...The Sixers played without G Lou Williams (toe). ... Jackson hopes C Kwame Brown (knee, ankle) can practice Monday. ... Here's Bryant on a dream 1-on-1 matchup against Dr. J: "If he's not hitting his jump shot, I've got a good shot." ...Fans booed an Eagles highlight video until the camera showed Pro Bowl picks Brian Westbrook and Shawn Andrews watching the game from the front row.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by tupac003

KB, are you guys getting kcal in san diego now? When I was stationed down there I hated the fact I could never watch the road games unless I had the nba pass. I can get san diego local channels with my digital tuner so I hope you guys can get KCAL because I have plans on moving back to san dogg in a couple of years.

Good game but I have one question. Why are we not using drew the way we should? The way he has been playing he should be getting at least 20 touches a night. Also we have to show him how to be a little greedy. He was passing to luke and luke hasn't ben playing well lately. Drew should have had at least 30 tonight. Hopefully he will shine in NY.

LETS GO LAKERS!

Nah man we still dont get KCAL 9 down here.Tonight NBA League Pass just used the KCAL 9 feed for showing the game.

kobe has got to stop shooting so much when he shoots this badly. just try to pump the assist to like 6+ and shoot 12-13 times a game until he is fully healthy.bynum and odom should have gotten more than 11 shots when both are shooting like they were.

Originally Posted by tupac003

KB, are you guys getting kcal in san diego now? When I was stationed down there I hated the fact I could never watch the road games unless I had the nba pass. I can get san diego local channels with my digital tuner so I hope you guys can get KCAL because I have plans on moving back to san dogg in a couple of years.

Good game but I have one question. Why are we not using drew the way we should? The way he has been playing he should be getting at least 20 touches a night. Also we have to show him how to be a little greedy. He was passing to luke and luke hasn't ben playing well lately. Drew should have had at least 30 tonight. Hopefully he will shine in NY.

LETS GO LAKERS!

Nah. No KCAL down in SD. I wish there was so we can get both the home games on FSN and KCAL for the away games.
We still have KTLA/CW, so we get somesorry Clipper games like once in a blue moon.

Like Kidskillz mentioned, the feed on NBA League Pass was KCAL. I've yet to watch an away game with Stu and Joel commentating. That's why I was alittle excited I was able to enjoy a Laker away game the LA way.

How so KB8? Were you down here in L.A. tonight?
Feed on the League Pass was KCAL.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Keep up the hate.

You continue to impress us with you lack of basketball knowledge.

This is coming from the guy who said that the Sixers would be winning this game easily and doesn't see anything changing.
laugh.gif

Zodogg > You.

At least Zodogg has a team and pulls for them hard and actually contributes sports knowledge to the forum. You continue hating on SoCal. Can't wait foryour next USC/Lakers hate thread.

Back
Top Bottom