Official Lakers @ Sixers 4:00PM PST Tape Delayed In LA & Socal

Lakers need to bounce back after losing last night @ Cleveland.Lakers should win easily but their record on back to back games isnt all that great thisseason.Look for the Laker bench to bounce back tonight.Kobe needs to have a better shooting night.Lakers should win this game by at least 5 tonight.

FR3SH usually starts the Sixers/Lakers game thread.
laugh.gif

Lakers will rebound from this last lost.

I think Kobe should sit this one out and rest that groin injury. I'll take my chances against Philly.

The machine took one step forward and two steps back last night. Well new game today, and the Lakers need to come out dominating and get this team down byhalf. And let The Machine redeem himself in the 4th.

Damn, the game just ended a couple hours ago and we already got a new game thread?

Trying to stop FR3SH's juju eh?

Nonetheless, I hope the Lakers bounce back from the loss to the Cavs. It was tough.

Oh well,

LET'S
GO
LAY
KURZ!!!

Dear Kobe,

If you are really hurt please sit this game out. I think we can handle the 76ers with out you.

Your friends,

Laker Nation.

PS. Stop jacking up fade aways.

Sixers got this by 15 easily. Iggy plus the Philly crowd always owns Kobe whenever the lakers play there, i dont see anything changing.

There are still tape delays for basketball games? That sucks...I thought the Lakers could have pulled off a win against the Cavs.

fresh istoo busy being angry that his 360 crapped out..

i will say lakers by 8 if kobe plays. if he doesnt, they lose...

smh.gif

I'm so disapointed in last night's game. We need to get this one. These would be horrible back to back losses. Come on guys, show some hearttonight.

PS, Tupac is right Kobe, stop jacking fade aways. Set your damn feet and shoot. Quit adding difficulty, there are no bonus points.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Dear Kobe,

If you are really hurt please sit this game out. I think we can handle the 76ers with out you.

Your friends,

Laker Nation.

PS. Stop jacking up fade aways.

yup...he also does the pump fake alot..nobody bites on it anyore kobe
He'll struggle again i bet against AI2 its up to the other guys to step up

Machine where were you last night ?? 0 points
laugh.gif

Mamba returns this game. This is the one, I think he's tired of being sub par. He takes better shots, gets to the line, and makes the game easy withoutpump fakes.

We will need offensive support from Fish, Sasha and Radmanovic.

We have to shoot the ball better down the stretch, seriously.

GO LAKERS!!!

Code:
mms://a91.l3072828566.c30728.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/91/30728/v0001/reflector:28566?auth=caEb8aib6awbSdkbza5dcdDdQaAc3avdnb9-bhBfpl-eS-wnGDLwp&aifp=0002&upos=1hurry up

Back
Top Bottom