[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

i love jerry west. the guy is so blunt but he is so right.

my man magic is just speaking as an analyst but in a way trying to motivate his guys.

i love jerry west. the guy is so blunt but he is so right.

my man magic is just speaking as an analyst but in a way trying to motivate his guys.

Man west was on 710 a month ago saying the Lakers would win it all. Sad day when everyone jumps off the bandwagon.

Oh well...

Man west was on 710 a month ago saying the Lakers would win it all. Sad day when everyone jumps off the bandwagon.

Oh well...

I wandered into the Warriors offseason thread and someone brought up a Curry for Pau (or Bynum) trade. Lakers would have to take back Biedrins or Lee to make the money work, but that's an intriguing deal.

I wandered into the Warriors offseason thread and someone brought up a Curry for Pau (or Bynum) trade. Lakers would have to take back Biedrins or Lee to make the money work, but that's an intriguing deal.

Originally Posted by PMatic

sick.gif

sick.gif

laugh.gif

i love curry but not for pau or bynum!

laugh.gif

i love curry but not for pau or bynum!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 @ the thought of Magic coaching us again.
pimp.gif
 @ Jerry West for keepin it real. He's right, i hated the way we went out too. Some classless fouls indeed.

Bynum deserves those 5 games...dude didnt even TRY to make it look like he was going for the ball with that elbow. As immature as a foul could be. Completely unnecessary and all it did was make people hate the Lakers and their fans (us) even more.
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 @ the thought of Magic coaching us again.
pimp.gif
 @ Jerry West for keepin it real. He's right, i hated the way we went out too. Some classless fouls indeed.

Bynum deserves those 5 games...dude didnt even TRY to make it look like he was going for the ball with that elbow. As immature as a foul could be. Completely unnecessary and all it did was make people hate the Lakers and their fans (us) even more.
30t6p3b.gif

I can't hold it in anymore: that Bynum rib check is being WAY overhyped.

Even when it happened, I was like 'Enh.'

But Barea acting like he broke a rib, milking it on the floor, and the announcer acting like he just witnessed a live beheading, right away, those two things got people acting like it really was the worst foul ever committed, on some 80s throat chop vibe or something.

But Barea acting like he broke a rib, milking it on the floor, and the announcer acting like he just witnessed a live beheading, right away, those two things got people acting like it really was the worst foul ever committed, on some 80s throat chop vibe or something.

Does no one in here like Rick Adelman? He runs an offense not so different from the Triangle, and he definitely has good coaching experience. Not to mention he has coached Artest twice and could probably keep him out of trouble
laugh.gif
. I think he would command respect from the veterans, and honestly think he is a good coach. I don't really care for JVG. I wonder if he and Kobe would be able to get along too.

Does no one in here like Rick Adelman? He runs an offense not so different from the Triangle, and he definitely has good coaching experience. Not to mention he has coached Artest twice and could probably keep him out of trouble
laugh.gif
. I think he would command respect from the veterans, and honestly think he is a good coach. I don't really care for JVG. I wonder if he and Kobe would be able to get along too.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

It's not drew's fault that he's small (pause?) which made it look worse.

It's not drew's fault that he's small (pause?) which made it look worse.

true.

but i thought the league was gonna give him ten games so its all good. i guess the less games bynum plays in a season the less likely he will get injured...

true.

but i thought the league was gonna give him ten games so its all good. i guess the less games bynum plays in a season the less likely he will get injured...

Same way that I felt about both fouls. Barea knew what he was doing and Tirico
laugh.gif
dude made it seem like LO punched Dirk in the face. Tyson Chandler trying to act hard the whole series
laugh.gif

Same way that I felt about both fouls. Barea knew what he was doing and Tirico
laugh.gif
dude made it seem like LO punched Dirk in the face. Tyson Chandler trying to act hard the whole series
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom