[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

full footage..

the old boy still got it.  sure he's slowed down a bit and cant get up as high as far as nba standards..but to mere mortals, dude is still an act of god lol. it was fun to watch.

Man, good for Kobe.

And the ref @ 3:09...
laugh.gif

The passes were nice, too. With those first highlights, I kept thinking "Man, I wish he'd rock that baseline and start dumping off to folks." Right when I thought that, the highlights of him doing exactly that started.
smokin.gif

Man, good for Kobe.

And the ref @ 3:09...
laugh.gif

The passes were nice, too. With those first highlights, I kept thinking "Man, I wish he'd rock that baseline and start dumping off to folks." Right when I thought that, the highlights of him doing exactly that started.
smokin.gif

^ no doubt. i thought it was doubt he added that to his game. and did it a few times, so you kno i wasnt a fluke lol

^ no doubt. i thought it was doubt he added that to his game. and did it a few times, so you kno i wasnt a fluke lol

Apparently Kobe's knee surgery was a massive success.. And his knees are as good as they have "been in years"

HBD anyway to Bean

Apparently Kobe's knee surgery was a massive success.. And his knees are as good as they have "been in years"

HBD anyway to Bean

^ Plus when you consider that over the next year, the only ball he'll be playing will most likely be against some Turkish nobodies, it stands to reason that he'll stay at the top of the NBA for at least another 2, 3, 4 years...

... whenever the NBA is back. :/

^ Plus when you consider that over the next year, the only ball he'll be playing will most likely be against some Turkish nobodies, it stands to reason that he'll stay at the top of the NBA for at least another 2, 3, 4 years...

... whenever the NBA is back. :/

Originally Posted by Freeze

full footage..

the old boy still got it.� sure he's slowed down a bit and cant get up as high as far as nba standards..but to mere mortals, dude is still an act of god lol. it was fun to watch.
laugh.gif
 Kobe is that %%#$+ man smh, La really is his city.

Originally Posted by Freeze

full footage..

the old boy still got it.� sure he's slowed down a bit and cant get up as high as far as nba standards..but to mere mortals, dude is still an act of god lol. it was fun to watch.
laugh.gif
 Kobe is that %%#$+ man smh, La really is his city.

adelman>brown especially with a veteran team like the lakers.

mike @%%%!$# brown smh the laughing stock of the league is now the lakers head coach...go figure..

adelman>brown especially with a veteran team like the lakers.

mike @%%%!$# brown smh the laughing stock of the league is now the lakers head coach...go figure..

Back
Top Bottom