[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

The media is blowing this story out of proportion.  Bynum should apologize, pay the damn fee, and people should get over it.  
He obviously knows now he's an idiot for parking there and getting caught.  
+1

Wait, wait...
FrenchBlue23:
The media is blowing this story out of proportion.  Bynum should apologize, pay the damn fee, and people should get over it.  

... how is that obvious?

"I mean, duh... he has to know" doesn't count.

Wait, wait...
FrenchBlue23:

... how is that obvious?

Bottom line, he's 23. I know 23 year olds that still live with their moms. People do dumb things when they're young, he'll wise up eventually. If he starts getting DUI's, has 6 kids by 5 women, bar fights, then worry. Cheap elbow here, parking too close to a store, come on.

Bottom line, he's 23. I know 23 year olds that still live with their moms. People do dumb things when they're young, he'll wise up eventually. If he starts getting DUI's, has 6 kids by 5 women, bar fights, then worry. Cheap elbow here, parking too close to a store, come on.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Cheap elbow here, parking too close to a store, come on.

Exactly - those are minor. It's not like he's out there catching rape charges or anything.
JOKES, SKA, JOKES. DON'T XTRALEBRONLOVE ME

Originally Posted by CP1708

Exactly - those are minor. It's not like he's out there catching rape charges or anything.

lots of ppl park in handicap spots when they arent suppose too they just forcus so much on bynum just because he is a nba player and plays for Lakers.

lots of ppl park in handicap spots when they arent suppose too they just forcus so much on bynum just because he is a nba player and plays for Lakers.

University of Nike:
CP1708:
Who caught a rape charge, though?
nerd.gif

University of Nike:
CP1708:
Who caught a rape charge, though?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Wait, wait...
FrenchBlue23:
... how is that obvious?

Just because he has been retweeting people's negative comments towards him for doing it.  
And he tweeted lessons learned.  
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Wait, wait...
FrenchBlue23:
... how is that obvious?

Just because he has been retweeting people's negative comments towards him for doing it.  
And he tweeted lessons learned.  
nerd.gif

I'm just glad he ain't Oden. Bynum can actually play. Oden can actually park in handicapped spaces and not get in trouble.

I'm just glad he ain't Oden. Bynum can actually play. Oden can actually park in handicapped spaces and not get in trouble.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Wow yall harsh , who hasn't parked in a handicapped spot before? At least for a few minutes while you run in and grab something.

Yeah he was wrong, but to use that as a indicator of his entire personality is going too far.

I'm sayin tho
30t6p3b.gif
........tryna build a mountain out of a molehill

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Wow yall harsh , who hasn't parked in a handicapped spot before? At least for a few minutes while you run in and grab something.

Yeah he was wrong, but to use that as a indicator of his entire personality is going too far.

I'm sayin tho
30t6p3b.gif
........tryna build a mountain out of a molehill

Back
Top Bottom