Official: Lakers @ Jazz 3/20 7:30PM PST Game On TNT HD

I hope those so-called Jazz "fans" show some respect to my dude Fish tonight!
mad.gif

I think he's due for a BIG game tonight!
nerd.gif
Other than that this shouldbe a W for the Lakeshow...
happy.gif

LET'S GET IT FELLAS!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

--There are 2 possible outcomes:
--Jazz blow out the Lakers by 15-20 points...
--OR Lakers squeek one out by 3-4 points...

--LETS GO LAKERS!!!

laugh.gif
The Jazz have won like 20 games in a row at home, their crowd is thetoughest is the entire NBA, it's gonna be too much for a depleted young Laker Team to handle. I wouldn't be surprised is this is a rout from the startby the Jazz. The Lakers have absolutely no body, and i mean NOBODY to stop Deron or Boozer. If either of them get a career high in any NBA category iwouldn't be shocked. Lakers 97 Jazz 129. Deron and Boozer with 36 a piece, AK47 with 11 blks.

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
The Jazz have won like 20 games in a row at home, their crowd is the toughest is the entire NBA, it's gonna be too much for a depleted young Laker Team to handle. I wouldn't be surprised is this is a rout from the start by the Jazz. The Lakers have absolutely no body, and i mean NOBODY to stop Deron or Boozer. If either of them get a career high in any NBA category i wouldn't be shocked. Lakers 97 Jazz 129. Deron and Boozer with 36 a piece, AK47 with 11 blks.

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
The Jazz have won like 20 games in a row at home, their crowd is the toughest is the entire NBA, it's gonna be too much for a depleted young Laker Team to handle. I wouldn't be surprised is this is a rout from the start by the Jazz. The Lakers have absolutely no body, and i mean NOBODY to stop Deron or Boozer. If either of them get a career high in any NBA category i wouldn't be shocked. Lakers 97 Jazz 129. Deron and Boozer with 36 a piece, AK47 with 11 blks.

I really hope Ronny brings that same energy from the dallas game

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

who watches NBA during ncaa tourny time

The West race alone is worth watching over the tourney right now. Lakers by 5.

I really hope Ronny brings that same energy from the dallas game

Does Ronny remind anybody else of Zo with his ability to get clean blocks? I mean he is an EXCELLENT shotblocker.

nice start! good sign to see fisher and ronny hitting shots....... and lamar is being aggressive!!!

Back
Top Bottom