Official: Lakers @ Jazz 3/20 7:30PM PST Game On TNT HD

Alright Laker fans this going to be a tough road game tonight.Jazz only have 3 losses at home this season.Hopefully we can pull out a win a and finish out thisroad trip 2-2.SMH @ Jazz fans, I expect them to be salty and class less towards DFish tonight at Utah.I hope DFish has a career night and goes off on the Jazzto stick it to those salty class less Jazz fans.

Go Lakers !

I'm gonna be at church tomorrow, I gotta miss the game. But lets hope they pull this one out.

smh.gif
at those Jazz fans at D-Fish How could you possibly boo him after what he had to go through in the playoffs last year with them?
indifferent.gif

D-Fish with a career night for tommorrow's game
smile.gif

As for the game, this is going to be very difficult for the Lakers to win, as the Jazz are almost unbeatable at home.
Hope the Lakers come out strong, and keep this a close game.
LET'S GO LAKERS!

I hope and pray the jazz fans don't boo fish again....

Tough game. If we play the D we did in the first half of the mavs game we will be just fine. If not the jazz win by 20.

if we play great D, plus superior execution on the offense side we should be able to get this W !
happy.gif

LET'S
GO
LAAY
KUUURZZ !!!

smh.gif
at those Jazz fans at D-Fish How could you possibly boo him after what he had to go through in the playoffs last year with them?
indifferent.gif

frown.gif
Not all Jazz fans are that way. A lot of douche bagsthough. How can you boo the guy that you gave a standing Ovation to a few months before. Is Gasol playing? I hope the Jazz can beat the Lake show, but Kobeusually tears us a new one.

I don't think the fans will boo Fish all that bad. There may be a smattering, but the good fans will step up and override the losers.

I still have that sick feeling from when we played them earlier in the year without Boozer and Okur, and they still boat raced us somethin fierce.
sick.gif

It'd be real nice to get this one, I hope we can do it.

Mavs were unbeatable at home too, but the Lakers stoled one.

I hope they can steal one tonight.

LET'S GO LAKERS!!!

--Phil had his guys ready in Dallas. I expect him to have them ready in Utah.
--No 3rd qtr meltdown, keep the game close and steal this one.
--GO LAKERS!!

This is going to be tough but as FrenchBlue mentioned, a lot of ppl didn't think we could beat Dallas. Here's to hoping for an upset.

LET'S GO LAY-KURZ!!
pimp.gif

Tonight is gonna be a great night of hoops. After watching Mayo and Beasley i get to watch Kobe and Williams. I say the Lakeshow take this one

Back
Top Bottom