OFFICIAL LAKERS @ HEAT 2/10/08 12:30PM PST on ABC

If the Lakers don't win this game........
indifferent.gif

Get it done Lake Show

Would you be a Matrix fan if he was a Laker?

P.S. I like how you dodged the question earlier, when someone asked you if you would WANT to see the Lakers in the playoffs. Your response was something alongthe lines of, "I'd love to knock the Lakers out again for the 3rd year in a row." As soon as I read that, I thought 'That wasn't thequestion. The question wasn't whether or not you would enjoy eliminating the Lakers; the question was whether or not you would even WANT to play theLakers.' It's really unimportant, because I know you'd want to play the Lakers, because we're terrible, full of talentless crap at everyposition, and coached by someone who couldn't coach a JV high school squad to a 3 win season.
roll.gif
Right?

Time to shead our slump-buster ways, can't let the Heat get a sniff of this one.

Odom will hopefully ABUSE Marion the way we all know he can. Pau can now abuse their soft center ao I'm looking for a double digit win!

Let's
Go
Lay
Kurz

I think all Lakers and Suns fans have that date circled on their calendar
devil.gif

FEB 20 ! YES SIR ! We've been looking forward all year to this final show down between these 2 rivals. Lakers are up 2-1 so far this season. Ijust want Kobe to let all his anger out and straight murder the Suns so we can get that confident going into the playoff. I don't care if Shaq get heatedand come down with an elbow to SG #24 face like ZoDoggie hope he would but I'll be at the game to root for my beloved Lakers. Bring it on
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

P.S. I like how you dodged the question earlier, when someone asked you if you would WANT to see the Lakers in the playoffs. Your response was something along the lines of, "I'd love to knock the Lakers out again for the 3rd year in a row." As soon as I read that, I thought 'That wasn't the question. The question wasn't whether or not you would enjoy eliminating the Lakers; the question was whether or not you would even WANT to play the Lakers.' It's really unimportant, because I know you'd want to play the Lakers, because we're terrible, full of talentless crap at every position, and coached by someone who couldn't coach a JV high school squad to a 3 win season.
roll.gif
Right?
Well, it's a given - since if we were to face the Fakers in the playoffs we'd beat them.
So, yes, I'd love to face them in the playoffs.
After all, you said it yourself...you're full of talentless crap at every position and coached by someone who couldn't coach a JV high school squad toa 3 win season (unless of course he had MJ or Shaq on his team in their primes)

^the thing about the Suns now is that they're a bad back, dodgy knee or a sour hip away from going down the crapper. For you to win you have to beabsolutely healthy, no margin for error because after this year, it's over.

I still can't believe the Heat got Marion for a 36 year old Shaq, I'm flabergasted as to how this happened. Should be a good one today, I'm curiousto see how Marion and Wade play together, but they suddenly just got better defensively!

Originally Posted by LA Laker Devotee

^the thing about the Suns now is that they're a bad back, dodgy knee or a sour hip away from going down the crapper. For you to win you have to be absolutely healthy, no margin for error because after this year, it's over.

And that's reason #1 of a list of about 250 that I can't stand this trade...

However...Shaq would get out there if he had to use a walker to take on the Fakers...and he'd still dominate them. I'm not worried about that team.I'm worried about the other 28 NBA teams.

Originally Posted by NBAdotcom

^the thing about the Suns now is that they're a bad back, dodgy knee or a sour hip away from going down the crapper. For you to win you have to be absolutely healthy, no margin for error because after this year, it's over.

However...Shaq would get out there if he had to use a walker to take on the Fakers...and he'd still dominate them. I'm not worried about that team. I'm worried about the other 28 NBA teams.

laugh.gif
the only thing shaq dominates now is a bakery.

and is it me or is it just funny when i read a 38 year old man making up cheesy names for other nba teams?

However...Shaq would get out there if he had to use a walker to take on the Fakers...and he'd still dominate them. I'm not worried about that team. I'm worried about the other 28 NBA teams.

What's so sad is, in his mind he actually believes that. If shaq is hurt can can't play he won't. Don't get me started on a toe on companytime.....

P.S. I like how you dodged the question earlier, when someone asked you if you would WANT to see the Lakers in the playoffs. Your response was something along the lines of, "I'd love to knock the Lakers out again for the 3rd year in a row." As soon as I read that, I thought 'That wasn't the question. The question wasn't whether or not you would enjoy eliminating the Lakers; the question was whether or not you would even WANT to play the Lakers.' It's really unimportant, because I know you'd want to play the Lakers, because we're terrible, full of talentless crap at every position, and coached by someone who couldn't coach a JV high school squad to a 3 win season.
roll.gif
Right?
Well, it's a given - since if we were to face the Fakers in the playoffs we'd beat them.
After all, you said it yourself...you're full of talentless crap at every position and coached by someone who couldn't coach a JV high school squad to a 3 win season (unless of course he had MJ or Shaq on his team in their primes)

--Must feel pretty bad if The Fakers a team full of talentless crap beat your Suns twice pretty convincingly this year. The Fakers have a brighter future(and past) than your beloved Suns anyway.

--The Heat game should be pretty fast paced, hopefully the Fak....I mean Lakers can slow it down and just play their game and let it come to them. Let'sGO LAKERS!!

I've got a 50-page writing assignment due tomorrow, but I'm going to watch this game just to see Marion's first with the Heaters.

EDIT:

83a2546e0e3e91053fadca640ec91f0a3e0e4ba_t.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
You trippin ZoDogg

Miami doesnt get blown out every game, 90% of the time the game is close, but they collapse at some point in the second half

with that said, im anxious to see how marion and wade play together,

Heat will keep it close, maybe even a small lead, but I expect the Lakers to win

roll.gif
Right?
After all, you said it yourself...you're full of talentless crap at every position and coached by someone who couldn't coach a JV high school squad to a 3 win season (unless of course he had MJ or Shaq on his team in their primes)

laugh.gif
He still didn't answer the initial question.

Too bad JVG won't be doing commentary on this game. I wanted to see him talk about how it should be the Heats vs Lakers' bench lol

I hope the Lakers take the W. I can see SKA's favorite player kOBE bEAN bRYANT dropping 33pts 8rebs and 7ast. With Pau contributing 24 and 9rebs.

It will be interesting to see how Matrix plays, he was a 20 and 10 guy pre-nash but he was never a go to guy. I wonder if the Heat will see him as option 2after Wade or if they just let the game come to him.

Riley been talkin about gettin J-dubb back to his white chocolate days maybe matrix will help with this.

GO LAKERS

roll.gif
Right?

WOW!!!
eek.gif

Just another bitter, Laker-hating Suns fan that can't cope with the fact that their team sucks, has always sucked and will never win a ring. Justjealous that Lakers have a chance to get another before your team blows up in 2 years and you go the way of the Sac. Queens; while the Lakers get back to thetop AGAIN!

i hope we stay soLid and get this win...keep the suns taLk out of this thread!!!...take it one game at a time Laker fans

Back
Top Bottom