OFFICIAL LAKERS @ HEAT 2/10/08 12:30PM PST on ABC

I just wanna see how the Matrix and Banks play tomorrow. My hate for the Lakers left when Shaq got traded to the Suns

heat23 wrote:

My hate for the Lakers left when Shaq got traded to the Suns
same here
laugh.gif
my hate for the heat suddenly went away in the past couple days.

i hope we can come in & steal this one. I cant wait to see how marion does

Good to see Dennis start his first Laker game day thread this season.

I really dont care who starts game day threads here on NT for the Lakers.Not like some other NT members on here who act hard and beast over who starts game daythreads.Remember earlier this season when some NT'ers on here had a un written rule of Licensed To Ball could only make Laker game day threads.People onhere were beasting and getting mad at me for starting threads before Licensed To Ball.Or on the Hornets road game day thread I started people were makingcomments saying crap like "If we lose today and the Lakers winning streak comes to a end today it will be on you"
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Anways I see the Lakers winning this game easily today.Lakers by at least 12 points today.Hopefully we can put this game away by the start of the 4th quarterso that Kobe & Gasol can rest for the back to back game @ Charlotte on Monday.

Go Lakers !

I'm hoping for the Heat in this one.

First game I've really been excited to watch since they got rid of my man Hardaway, I'm really interested to see how Marion and Wade will play alongside each other.

I'm glad Luke Jackson is gone, the only player I really hated on the Heat. (And no, not because he took Penny's spot... I hated him because he'sLuke Jackson)

Let's go Marion... and J-Will.

Yeah, this is going to take some getting used to
PACIIDENKFELFOFM.jpg

Go Heat...Trix needs to go off for 50.

^
It's hard for me picturing Zodogg rooting for another NBA team other than his Suns.

Nonetheless, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt since you're pullin' for Trix.

I really dont care who starts game day threads here on NT for the Lakers.Not like some other NT members on here who act hard and beast over who starts game day threads.Remember earlier this season when some NT'ers on here had a un written rule of Licensed To Ball could only make Laker game day threads.People on here were beasting and getting mad at me for starting threads before Licensed To Ball.Or on the Hornets road game day thread I started people were making comments saying crap like "If we lose today and the Lakers winning streak comes to a end today it will be on you"
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Word Jonathon.

But I don't think peeps were getting mad. We were just on the LTB good luck charm. So some of us had a few comments but I think it was all in a jokingmanner.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

^
It's hard for me picturing Zodogg rooting for another NBA team other than his Suns.

Nonetheless, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt since you're pullin' for Trix.

You know Trix is my boy.

I'd want the Heat to win regardless because any day the Fakers lose is a good day in my book...but now I'm actually going to be paying attention to theHeat and somewhat rooting for them because of Trix. I'm not a Heat fan, but I'll always be a Trix fan.

^
Respect.

I still think it wasn't right to get rid of Trix on the Suns. Dude is so efficient.

But nonetheless, I hope he continues to ball it up.

I hope Trix get his ankle broken or Nash break his hands. Any Suns members get injure is good in my book

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

I hope Trix get his ankle broken or Nash break his hands. Any Suns members get injure is good in my book

Just wait until Feb 20
devil.gif

Looking forward to this game for a number of reasons....

- These are my 2 favorite teams 1a. Lakers 1b. Heat
- The Heat are now actually (hopefully) going to be interesting to watch again, with Matrix on board. The season has been dreadful to this point.
- Lakers are looking strong, damn I can't wait to get Bynum back and see how that lineup looks on the court!
- I was begging my wife to let me get us tickets to this game but she wasn't having it, talkin' bout we need to save money
eyes.gif

Anyways, can't wait for the game!

Originally Posted by NBAdotcom

Just wait until Feb 20
devil.gif

while I don't agree with the guy who wanted trix/nash to get injured since I don't wish injury on any player...

I think all Lakers and Suns fans have that date circled on their calendar
devil.gif

just wondering, do you want to see the Lakers in the playoffs? cause I know a lot of Lakers fans want the Suns.

TH0MAS CR0WN wrote:
NBAdotcom wrote:
Just wait until Feb 20
devil.gif

while I don't agree with the guy who wanted trix/nash to get injured since I don't wish injury on any player...

I think all Lakers and Suns fans have that date circled on their calendar
devil.gif

just wondering, do you want to see the Lakers in the playoffs? cause I know a lot of Lakers fans want the Suns.

I'd absolutely be thrilled if we eliminated the Fakers for three consecutive years. I'd love to hear the whining BS that Phil @%*@#%* and SG #24would come up with this year. They can't blame Kwame anymore
laugh.gif

And, what might be the best part of the Shaq acquisition is that he may be the only person in the world that despises the Fakers franchise more than I do. Ireally don't think he'll be physically able to play at a high level for the rest of the season and playoffs but if we were to meet them in the playoffsyou'd see a sudden reincarnation of Shaq circa 2001. If in the process he placed an "incidental" elbow in the vicinity of #24's grill, well,I wouldn't complain.

NBAdotcom:
I'd want the Heat to win regardless because any day the Fakers lose is a good day in my book...but now I'm actually going to be paying attention to the Heat and somewhat rooting for them because of Trix. I'm not a Heat fan, but I'll always be a Trix fan.
Perfectly understandable. I'm the same way with any team employing Eckstein.
ohwell.gif

And Erstad.
tired.gif

And Nick Van Exel, when he was playing.
nerd.gif

And Eddie Jones.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Perfectly understandable. Even though he never played for my team, I'm the same way with any team employing Eckstein.
ohwell.gif

What do you mean? I thought your team was the Angels.

Or do you mean David Eckstein's brother, Rick - who is the hitting coach for the Cardinals AAA Memphis team?
roll.gif

Dang it. I edited, and forgot that part.

I originally said, "Perfectly understandable. Even though he never played for my team, I'm the same way with the Reds/Griffey.

And any team employing Eckstein."

Then I decided that the Reds/Griffey thing is nothing like you and Marion. Griffey is just a guy on another team that I cheer for, NOT a guy that used to be onmy team and I still cheer for him despite his departure, so I edited out the part you see in blue.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Dang it. I edited, and forgot that part.

I originally said, "Perfectly understandable. Even though he never played for my team, I'm the same way with the Reds/Griffey.

And any team employing Eckstein."

Then I decided that the Reds/Griffey thing is nothing like you and Marion. Griffey is just a guy on another team that I cheer for, NOT a guy that used to be on my team and I still cheer for him despite his departure, so I edited out the part you see in blue.

Oh ok. Now it makes sense
laugh.gif

The only guys that never played for the Suns that I cheer for are Arizona Wildcats or Memphis Tigers...except in the case if they play for a certain team inLos Angeles.

Back
Top Bottom