OFFICIAL LAKERS @ HEAT 2/10/08 12:30PM PST on ABC

This is my first Laker game thread this season. Hope it's good luck.

We face off against the Heat tomorrow with the newly acquired Shawn Marion.

We'll see how this game goes. Looking forward to seeing the Kobe/Wade matchup.

LET'S
GO
LAY
KURZ!!!!

heat keep it close but the lakers pull away at the end
happy.gif

I hope you checked first before you made the thread...wouldn't want anybody getting upset..
roll.gif
Just playin kid..

The heat are horrible. I hope kobe doesn't get caught up trying to duel with wade. I hope this isn't another trap game like the ATL game.

Lets go lakers!

Originally Posted by tupac003

I hope you checked first before you made the thread...wouldn't want anybody getting upset..
roll.gif
Just playin kid..

The heat are horrible. I hope kobe doesn't get caught up trying to duel with wade. I hope this isn't another trap game like the ATL game.

Lets go lakers!

roll.gif

Funny thing is, I did.
laugh.gif

As far as the Wade and Kobe thing. Notlooking too much to a duel.

I want the Lakers to continually feed Pau in the middle because it should be a mismatch and to our advantage.

Marion makes his debut tomorrow?? For some reason this game scares me. I know the heat are terrible but we all know sometimes the Lakers play down to theiropponents and with it being Marion's debut it could be one of those trap games.

Originally Posted by charles0424

Marion makes his debut tomorrow?? For some reason this game scares me. I know the heat are terrible but we all know sometimes the Lakers play down to their opponents and with it being Marion's debut it could be one of those trap games.
I feel you man. This game just might be a trap.

Kidskills when ever u do see this I am just playing man. No laker fans need to be beefin over threads.
smile.gif

Hopefully we take the heat out early so kobe can rest that pinky. Who is the starting center for the heat? Gasol sould beast tomorrow.

I expect Pau to have a big game on this one. As much as I would love to see a Kobe/Wade duel, i wouldn't want kobe getting caught up in the match up.....hopefully, kobe goes for quality shots and plays within the team. I wonder if they will have Wade guard him or Marion...

if lakers take this game seriously, it should be an easy win

--Hopefully Lakers can rout them so we can rest our starters for Jrich, Wallace and the Bobcats. Cuz that dude Matt Carrol always be bringin his A game againstthe Lakers.

LET'S GO LAY-KURZ!!

Just because it's the Lakers coming in, I expect the Heats to play as if they were 1/2 a game behind the final spot for the Playoffs...

gotta play smart team ball.

gotta punish the heat for signing smush.

lakers can't take this game lightly. heat are gonna bring their A game.

Lakers should win by about 15.

going to be an exciting game to watch....

next year Shawn Marion Allstar, Dwyane Wade out.

Kobe is going to go off.
Gasol too....

this start time is way better than last week's 930am start on KCAL.
sick.gif

kobe with 22pts 7/16fg 7rebs 7ast
pau with 21pts 9-13fg 8rebs 3ast
lamar with 17pts 12rebs 6ast

book it

oh yeah..lakers by 10+(ihope)

Back
Top Bottom