Official: Lakers @ Clippers 1/6 7:30PM PST Game On KCAL9 & ESPN HD: Vol. Battle Of LA

notorious 858

Banned
Alright time to get this started. Lakers will be playing a 2nd game of a back to back, but heck that should not matter at all since they aren't leaving thecity
laugh.gif
Wouldn't be surprised if Kobe goes off and puts up 40+ aftera bad shooting game tonight. Key match up will be Kaman vs. Bynum. A lot of people in LA think Kaman is the best center in LA and think he should make theallstar team this season as a reserve and think Bynum will get it over him because he plays for "the Lakers". Expect the crowd at Staples to bebooing the Lakers & Kobe until the 3rd quarter then watch all of sudden when the Lakers take over the game the crowd will start chanting Kobe! Kobe! Kobe!Trust me I've been to these Laker road games before at Staples and it never fails
laugh.gif

Lets
Go
Lakers !

I'll be at the game
pimp.gif

Clippers 237
Lakers 92

Spoiler [+]

clips playing good ball...its gonna be a close one...kaman is the best center in LA because hes more consistant than drew...i expect him to go off tonight

mjshoefanatic wrote:
No Pau. No problem.
25hofbk.gif

we still managed to get some wins against you guys when we had kwame btw

Expect the crowd at Staples to be booing the Lakers & Kobe until the 3rd quarter then watch all of sudden when the Lakers take over the game the crowd will start chanting Kobe! Kobe! Kobe! Trust me I've been to these Laker road games before at Staples and it never fails
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I agree however I doubt there will be many Clipper fans there tonight. Attendance has been dismal this season. I remember a couple years back for a Clip home game vs the Lakers, they showed Clipper Darrel up on the scoreboard andwas booed. They showed Clipper cheer leaders they got booed. They showed lil kids with Clipper gear and got booed. I am betting it will be the same tonight.Watch!
laugh.gif

I used to support the Clips but ever since Blake went down, I am done going to Clipper games. Spend a good chunk of change to get floor seats for that 1stClipper game just to see B Griffin and as usual, the Clipper disease took over and Blake got injured the last preseason game.
smh.gif
Felt like burning that B Griffin t-shirt they gave us and as always Clips lost to theSuns that game. Pathetic.

I am now strictly rooting for the Lakers until the Clips make the playoffs. The only other Clip game I am going to will be on the 16th vs Cavs only to seeLebron. I am seriously tired of going to Clips game and leaving Staples disappointed and going.. same ol stupid Clippers losing in the 4th period.
eyes.gif
After Laker games this season, it's like a big party out at LA liveespecially last Friday's W vs the Kings!
pimp.gif

I am going tonight so hopefully Clips bring it so it can at least be a good game till the 4th. Lakers by 15. Kobe goes nuts and scores 50. Too bad wedon't get tacos tonight because really this is a LAKERS' home game!

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Expect the crowd at Staples to be booing the Lakers & Kobe until the 3rd quarter then watch all of sudden when the Lakers take over the game the crowd will start chanting Kobe! Kobe! Kobe! Trust me I've been to these Laker road games before at Staples and it never fails
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I agree however I doubt there will be many Clipper fans there tonight. Attendance has been dismal this season. I remember a couple years back for a Clip home game vs the Lakers, they showed Clipper Darrel up on the scoreboard and was booed. They showed Clipper cheer leaders they got booed. They showed lil kids with Clipper gear and got booed. I am betting it will be the same tonight. Watch!
laugh.gif

I used to support the Clips but ever since Blake went down, I am done going to Clipper games. Spend a good chunk of change to get floor seats for that 1st Clipper game just to see B Griffin and as usual, the Clipper disease took over and Blake got injured the last preseason game.
smh.gif
Felt like burning that B Griffin t-shirt they gave us and as always Clips lost to the Suns that game. Pathetic.

I am now strictly rooting for the Lakers until the Clips make the playoffs. The only other Clip game I am going to will be on the 16th vs Cavs only to see Lebron. I am seriously tired of going to Clips game and leaving Staples disappointed and going.. same ol stupid Clippers losing in the 4th period.
eyes.gif
After Laker games this season, it's like a big party out at LA live especially last Friday's W vs the Kings!
pimp.gif

I am going tonight so hopefully Clips bring it so it can at least be a good game till the 4th. Lakers by 15. Kobe goes nuts and scores 50. Too bad we don't get tacos tonight because really this is a LAKERS' home game!

This is why some people on here call LA fans fair weather fans or band wagon fans.

On another note I remember going to the Lakers @ Clipper game back during the 03-04 season, the year when Kobe would opt out of his contract in the summer of04. At the game I seriously must have saw 20 custom made Kobe # 8 Clipper home jerseys being worn by Clipper fans
laugh.gif

Clipper fans seriously thought they had a chance at signing Kobe that next summer in 04
laugh.gif
Which is probably why so many of the Clipper die hards will always hate Kobeeven more. During the 2004 to 2006 seasons when the Clippers made it to the playoffs and into the 2nd round while the Lakers were losing in the 1st round eachyear, Clipper fans in LA were saying "Kobe should have signed with the Clippers" heck even some NT Laker fans were even saying it on here.

Is Blake Griffin going to play any this season?

Lakers by 10+

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

I bet Drew is going to do better than Kaman tonight.

As far as pure talent(crafty, foot work, consistency) Kaman is by far the better player.

This game will be interesting. Lakers have been playing solid D the past couple games.

SMH, I was supposed to go to the game tonight but my buddy is taking his girl instead of me.

But yeah, let's go Lakers!

Originally Posted by Orange Soda Man

SMH, I was supposed to go to the game tonight but my buddy is taking his girl instead of me.

But yeah, let's go Lakers!

Slash his girl's tires and lock her in the bathroom.

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I agree however I doubt there will be many Clipper fans there tonight. Attendance has been dismal this season. I remember a couple years back for a Clip home game vs the Lakers, they showed Clipper Darrel up on the scoreboard and was booed. They showed Clipper cheer leaders they got booed. They showed lil kids with Clipper gear and got booed. I am betting it will be the same tonight. Watch!
laugh.gif

I used to support the Clips but ever since Blake went down, I am done going to Clipper games. Spend a good chunk of change to get floor seats for that 1st Clipper game just to see B Griffin and as usual, the Clipper disease took over and Blake got injured the last preseason game.
smh.gif
Felt like burning that B Griffin t-shirt they gave us and as always Clips lost to the Suns that game. Pathetic.

I am now strictly rooting for the Lakers until the Clips make the playoffs. The only other Clip game I am going to will be on the 16th vs Cavs only to see Lebron. I am seriously tired of going to Clips game and leaving Staples disappointed and going.. same ol stupid Clippers losing in the 4th period.
eyes.gif
After Laker games this season, it's like a big party out at LA live especially last Friday's W vs the Kings!
pimp.gif

I am going tonight so hopefully Clips bring it so it can at least be a good game till the 4th. Lakers by 15. Kobe goes nuts and scores 50. Too bad we don't get tacos tonight because really this is a LAKERS' home game!
This is why some people on here call LA fans fair weather fans or band wagon fans.

On another note I remember going to the Lakers @ Clipper game back during the 03-04 season, the year when Kobe would opt out of his contract in the summer of 04. At the game I seriously must have saw 20 custom made Kobe # 8 Clipper home jerseys being worn by Clipper fans
laugh.gif

Clipper fans seriously thought they had a chance at signing Kobe that next summer in 04
laugh.gif
Which is probably why so many of the Clipper die hards will always hate Kobe even more. During the 2004 to 2006 seasons when the Clippers made it to the playoffs and into the 2nd round while the Lakers were losing in the 1st round each year, Clipper fans in LA were saying "Kobe should have signed with the Clippers" heck even some NT Laker fans were even saying it on here.

Funny thing is, if Kobe did sign with the Clippers, you'd probably be a hardcore Clipper fan also.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom