Official: Lakers @ Bulls 3/21 5:30PM PST Game On KCAL 9 & WGN America

It really all starts with Kobe and ends with Kobe word to smush.

When Kobe's 20ft fadeaways ain't falling it disrupts the whole offense and rhythm of the offense.

when Kobe gambles and doesn't play defense his team follows.

Kobe, as a leader, NEEDS to set a damn example and start playing some ball.

I cant wait until Derek Fisher retires, I hate watching him on the basketball court complete and utter waste of a starting point guard spot.

roll.gif

Intensity is definitely better this quarter so far, although we'll be in the penalty with another foul.

nah i havent given up we always do this, i just really reall dont like derek fisher, both of our point guards are one step away from being complete bum status.

why arent we givin Pau any touches though? I wish Pau would get mad and turn into "Frobe" and start takin shots everytime he touches it.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

nah i havent given up we always do this, i just really reall dont like derek fisher, both of our point guards are one step away from being complete bum status.

why arent we givin Pau any touches though? I wish Pau would get mad and turn into "Frobe" and start takin shots everytime he touches it.
Have you seen Pau this game, everytime he gets the ball at point blank range he's flipping the ball up like a sissy.

so what..he still needs his touches...if Pau doesnt score we dont win. Sure id love for him to go up and $*@% on the entire bulls roster instead of gettin hisEric Dampier on, but he'll get it goin eventually.

alright, im gettin off NT for the moment they are pissin me the #%@% off and im gonna end up breaking this computer screen...see yall after the game...maybe.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Have you seen Pau this game, everytime he gets the ball at point blank range he's flipping the ball up like a sissy.
they all scared of Tyrus.
indifferent.gif
try to get the contactand get him foul trouble.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

they all scared of Tyrus.
indifferent.gif
try to get the contact and get him foul trouble.

a shot blockin presence can do wonders.

we need you soon bynum.
mad.gif

on a different note:

i decided to check out the game on wgn cause dish doesn't have kcal in hd. to my surprise, stacey king and some older guy are commentating. but to behonest, w/ wgn being chitown's network, the commentators call the game very nice. stacey may have not been a very good player, but he sure found hiscalling doin games on tv. i wish stu and "oscar" (meyers) were half as good as these guys. sure every home stations commentators are bias to theirteams, but these guys keep it real. neither stacey nor the old guy (at this point, i really wish i knew his name) say dumb stuff that stu says every game!!!one thing that was pretty cool during the half time break, stacey was able to describe and break down everything the lakers were doin cause of his experiencein the triangle; instead of the typical captain obvious descriptions.

Let's see if the ******s in purple and gold have some testicular fortitude to win this game. Luke Walton better not see the floor in the 4th though.

Back
Top Bottom