Official: Lakers @ Bulls 3/21 5:30PM PST Game On KCAL 9 & WGN America

Originally Posted by Long Beach Vincey

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

laugh.gif
@ Farmar....this crap happens once in a blue moon
That's why he's a bench player fam. People expect way too much from him and Puke

There we go Bean
um, he was a bench player last year too and gave us great minutes when he was in. sasha too. luke will always be trash. but the entire year, thebench has played like garbage.

Originally Posted by Long Beach Vincey

laugh.gif
@ Farmar....this crap happens once in a blue moon
That's why he's a bench player fam. People expect way too much from him and Puke

There we go Bean
um, he was a bench player last year too and gave us great minutes when he was in. sasha too. luke will always be trash. but the entire year, the bench has played lake garbage.
OK your point is? Like I said, they're bench players for a reason LOL. Sash, Farms they played above their heads last year.

this is probably the first time i've ever seen rose play and i have to admit, the dude is cold. he should be an easy pick for ROY. i like mayo a lot, butrose is doin it.

Originally Posted by shaqrules

this is probably the first time i've ever seen rose play and i have to admit, the dude is cold. he should be an easy pick for ROY. i like mayo a lot, but rose is doin it.
The first time you've seen him play and you have enough info to crown him ROY?
roll.gif

He's my ROY but wow.

Bulls went cold, Lakers got 3-point crazy......game over. Valiant effort though.

Wow the bench mob showing signs of life where the hell have you guys been. Sasha and Jordan stepped up when we needed it most and Sasha took Gordon out of hisgame, dude should have took his money while he had the chance now that Salmons is around theres no need for him. Derrick Rose is a damn beast. We really haveto stop playing to the level of our competition though %*+* is frustrating like a mf'er

laugh.gif
@ Pau "AAAAAAANNNND 1" soft *@+.

laugh.gif
@ Kobe trying to kill Heinrich. bad shooting night *@+.

Kobe seems angry about something...

anyway, it's good to see the second unit playing better.

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

Kobe seems angry about something...
Probably about throwing up all these bricks the last couple of games. 44-106 from the field (41.5%) in the Lakers last 5.
sick.gif
sick.gif

good win for us tonight especially because the bench won this game for us
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hopefully they play like this for the rest of the road trip and season and playoffs

Originally Posted by dyyhard

i guess most of NT Bulls fans went to the game....
laugh.gif

I chimed in....Bulls could've won this game, but went cold just when LA got hot. Game was over when the Lakers cleared away a 9 point Chicago lead in about7 seconds.

Back
Top Bottom