Official: Lakers @ Bucks 12/16 5PM PST Game On KCAL 9

The worst part was the refs blew the whistle(offensive foul) looked at each other, didn't know what to do. Looked at kobe like....what does kobe want? Kobewants a blocking foul and free throws. Ok kobe gets what he wants. So then after 2 min. The refs make the wrong call and give kobe what he wants.

Originally Posted by Kookcle

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Marc Davis won the game for the Lakers.

pimp.gif
That was a great shot by Marc Davis
I cant believe Scott Skiles didnt bother double teaming Marc Davis with 5 secs to go with his team up by 1.

roll.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by freshbottoms

The worst part was the refs blew the whistle(offensive foul) looked at each other, didn't know what to do. Looked at kobe like....what does kobe want? Kobe wants a blocking foul and free throws. Ok kobe gets what he wants. So then after 2 min. The refs make the wrong call and give kobe what he wants.
kobe wanted the refs to make the bucks miss free throws and the refs did that...refs are the reason bogut missed the free throw to put them up byone at the end of the 4th...kobe wanted a game winner and did the refs help kobe make that game winning jumper?...its not like kobe made the game winning freethrows

Banks2Pierce wrote:
I just get especially sick to my stomach when it looks like there is a player or team bias, and it looks like it was both here.
this coming from a boston celtic fan?
laugh.gif
...is this some kindof joke?...so im assuming you get sick to your stomach when you see paul pierce initiate the contact but then he is the one who gets to the free throwline?
laugh.gif

"MISS IT!!"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Them commentators sounded so deflated after he hit the shot. "he's amazing"

%@@$ those guys

%@@$ the bucks too

and %@@$ brandon jennings

u dont let the baddest man in the land take the jumper from the same spot he just missed...the same exact spot?!?!

Originally Posted by CPG33

To Bucks fans...If you don't want the refs to decide a game, play well enough so their calls don't matter. If you leave it in their hands you take your chances.
indifferent.gif

I'm sure you wouldn't be saying this if it happened to the Lakers.

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

u dont let the baddest man in the land take the jumper from the same spot he just missed...the same exact spot?!?!
--Correct.
--Teams should learn to take their chances with Gasol, Dfish, Odom or Artest takin that last shot. Double team Bean.

What's better for the nba than kobe making a buzzer beater? If lakers were on D and kobe took that charge just as bogut did, would have been called anoffensive foul. No doubt. Bucks should have made the free throws no doubt. The refs prob asked kobe to miss in regulation because they had the over. And toldhim they would hook it up in ot

--A bad/arguable/questionable call has just as much consequence in the first minute of the game as it does in the last minute of the game.
--Just like free throws. You always hear: he makes them in the 4th when they count. Last time I checked, they all count.
--Bogut had the game. He missed.

--Haters and Bucks fans take your L and move on.
--As for the Celtic fans in here, you wouldnt be complaining if Pierce got the same call. You shouldnt worry about the Lakers winning. I aint worried about theCelts winning. They are darn good and they gonna get theirs.

After watching it again, that was one of the most worst defensive set from the Bucks I've ever seen. They let Kobe catch the ball from the back court anddon't pressure him. They let him go to the exact spot he wanted without putting a body on him. And they let him shot over a guy that he's talleragainst. Kobe is great but the Bucks made it easy way too easy for him. Scott Skiles deserves the blame for this one.

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

holdenmichael wrote:

A reporter needs to ask Skiles why he didn't immediately double off of Odom. Artest
fix
What? If they doubled off of Artest, it would have been an easy, short pass to Artest who would have had a short, easy 3. Doubling off of Odom would have brought someone to Kobe's blind side AND would have left Odom with the ball and a decision to make, his weakness.

Regarding the block/charge, it seemed like a clear charge from the side view and a possible block from the view behind Bogut. Again, from the side, it appears as though Bogut was set, while from behind, it seems as though Bogut moved into Kobe's spin move. It's a call we see go against big men all the time. Guards run into them and get the call a lot.

I say that the refs neuter big men with the way they call the game all the time, but I never get to the point that...
I just get especially sick to my stomach when it looks like there is a player or team bias, and it looks like it was both here.
laugh.gif
You must have lost weight during the '08 Finals. It must have killed you to see Kobe grabbed, held, and poked with nary a whistle.

QFTMFT

I think the NBA is making people ******ed in the head.

Making you forget what real basketball is, you know when the real rules are followed with real refs.

You guys dont have much to watch for College basketball which is real basketball so i can see why your so brainwashed by the NBA.

Hence all your ******ed comments.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Making you forget what real basketball is, you know when the real rules are followed with real refs.

You guys dont have much to watch for College basketball which is real basketball so i can see why your so brainwashed by the NBA.

Anybody notice Jennings reaction while he was on the BENCH after Kobe made the shot?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

After watching it again, that was one of the most worst defensive set from the Bucks I've ever seen. They let Kobe catch the ball from the back court and don't pressure him. They let him go to the exact spot he wanted without putting a body on him. And they let him shot over a guy that he's taller against. Kobe is great but the Bucks made it easy way too easy for him. Scott Skiles deserves the blame for this one.

This.

Even my bro was like " Why do they let that guy ( Charlie bell ) guard Kobe straight up? does he defend like pippen or something? "

laugh.gif

Jehlers02:

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Like I said, people lose to the Warriors in a close one and everything is everything.

People lose a close one to the Lakers and they lose their minds, talking about bad calls and Lakers cheating and Laker fans being delusional.

It doesn't count for anything more than 1 loss in the loss column just 'cause it was the Lakers, bro... even if it feels like it counts for more.

Here's a better look at the play. Remember, 3 refs had a discussion and I'm sure the back ref mentioned that Bogut was NOT set. Again, he was NOT setat all, not even close. It's very obvious in the video.

Again, sorry Bucks fans....On the bright side, it could be worse (drafting Jordan Hill�
sick.gif
instead of B-Jennings)

Like i said before i think the NBA is making you guys ******ed in the head.
You do not need to be set for a charge to be called.
I played basketball from the 5th grade all the way through Varsity as a senior in highschool.
If you beat a player to the spot which bogut did, its a charge. And for the 100th time he travled before the charge even happened.

To Ska, i am more pissed because its the Lakers. This stuff has happened before but when bias and favoritism has been proved by refs towarads certrain playersspecifically kobe. I am sick of seeing him all over ESPN hitting a buzzer beater that shouldnt even have happened and the keep saying Kobe is pure greatnesswhen he bricked a game winner in regulation. But no one knows nothing about that.

Its like friggin watching a Michael Moore documentary leaving all the negative stuff out and showing one point of view to in this case emphasize his greatness.The refs created this soo called "greatness"

I am not salty in any way shape or form, ive been watching the Bucks lose for years and this is the first time ive said anything about it.

Jehlers02:
Interesting, because last week D-Fish got dunked on something FIERCE.

Some were saying it should have been a charge; certain others disagreed that it should have been a charge. Those saying it was NOT a charge said the exactOPPOSITE of what you just said. They said that for a charge, you have to have your feet set, and they pointed out that Fish's feet weren't set.

Whenever it comes to the Lakers, the collective majority twist their interpretation of the rules to fit whatever rule they need to go against the Lakers at thetime.
laugh.gif

Jehlers02:
I am sick of seeing him all over ESPN hitting a buzzer beater that shouldnt even have happened and the keep saying Kobe is pure greatness when he bricked a game winner in regulation. But no one knows nothing about that.
This is also interesting, because the only reason I knew about Kobe's game winner was because of SportsCenter, and the VERY FIRST time I sawit on there, they first showed me the shot he missed in regulation.

Sooooooo... there's that.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Jehlers02:

Some were saying it should have been a charge; certain others disagreed that it should have been a charge. Those saying it was NOT a charge said the exact OPPOSITE of what you just said. They said that for a charge, you have to have your feet set, and they pointed out that Fish's feet weren't set.

Whenever it comes to the Lakers, the collective majority twist their interpretation of the rules to fit whatever rule they need to go against the Lakers at the time.
laugh.gif

Jehlers02:
I am sick of seeing him all over ESPN hitting a buzzer beater that shouldnt even have happened and the keep saying Kobe is pure greatness when he bricked a game winner in regulation. But no one knows nothing about that.
This is also interesting, because the only reason I knew about Kobe's game winner was because of SportsCenter, and the VERY FIRST time I saw it on there, they first showed me the shot he missed in regulation.

nerd.gif

I didnt see the Fisher play, but ik for a fact if your playing defense and you beat some one to the spot or anticipate where they are going your feet dont haveto be set. There are also instances where your feet have to be set. And when i watched ESPN it was right after the game ended and they only showed the gamewinning shot soo they prolly had an extended clip on a later show or something idk. I dont really care. If you think the Lakers should have won that game yourcrazy thats all im saying. I dont care the Bucks missed free throws. If the game was played with proper officiating they wouldnt of had to made pressure freethrows and Kobe Bryant wouldnt have had 2 chances at a buzzer beater.

Originally Posted by freshbottoms

What's better for the nba than kobe making a buzzer beater? If lakers were on D and kobe took that charge just as bogut did, would have been called an offensive foul. No doubt. Bucks should have made the free throws no doubt. The refs prob asked kobe to miss in regulation because they had the over. And told him they would hook it up in ot

cant believe you are still crying over this. he is a *%@@#++ CENTER taking a CHARGE with under a minute to go in the 4th quarter...

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Jehlers02:

Some were saying it should have been a charge; certain others disagreed that it should have been a charge. Those saying it was NOT a charge said the exact OPPOSITE of what you just said. They said that for a charge, you have to have your feet set, and they pointed out that Fish's feet weren't set.

Whenever it comes to the Lakers, the collective majority twist their interpretation of the rules to fit whatever rule they need to go against the Lakers at the time.
laugh.gif

Jehlers02:
This is also interesting, because the only reason I knew about Kobe's game winner was because of SportsCenter, and the VERY FIRST time I saw it on there, they first showed me the shot he missed in regulation.

nerd.gif

I didnt see the Fisher play, but ik for a fact if your playing defense and you beat some one to the spot or anticipate where they are going your feet dont have to be set. There are also instances where your feet have to be set. And when i watched ESPN it was right after the game ended and they only showed the game winning shot soo they prolly had an extended clip on a later show or something idk. I dont really care. If you think the Lakers should have won that game your crazy thats all im saying. I dont care the Bucks missed free throws. If the game was played with proper officiating they wouldnt of had to made pressure free throws and Kobe Bryant wouldnt have had 2 chances at a buzzer beater.
you dont care about the missed freethrows but thats one of the main reasons why yall lost...blame bogut for not making that freethrow inregulation.

Back
Top Bottom