Official: Lakers @ Bucks 12/16 5PM PST Game On KCAL 9

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

Originally Posted by Kookcle

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Marc Davis won the game for the Lakers.

pimp.gif
That was a great shot by Marc Davis
I cant believe Scott Skiles didnt bother double teaming Marc Davis with 5 secs to go with his team up by 1.
laugh.gif

Marc Davis FTW
pimp.gif

You can continue to be ignorant and act like the referees don't have an effect on the game, just like the players do. Just admit you got some referee helptonight and move on.

pimp.gif
I cant believe Scott Skiles didnt bother double teaming Marc Davis with 5 secs to go with his team up by 1.
laugh.gif

Marc Davis FTW
pimp.gif

You can continue to be ignorant and act like the referees don't have an effect on the game, just like the players do. Just admit you got some referee help tonight and move on.

--Dont forget Marc Davis missed that free throw in regulation that would have won the game after Kobe missed that shot at end of regulation.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Marc Davis FTW
pimp.gif

You can continue to be ignorant and act like the referees don't have an effect on the game, just like the players do. Just admit you got some referee help tonight and move on.

--Dont forget Marc Davis missed that free throw in regulation that would have won the game after Kobe missed that shot at end of regulation.
Oh yeah. Good stuff. My bad. Also, I forgot Marc Davis jumped into the lane and got a lane violation called on the other team as well. Can'tforget that flop Marc Davis did and got away with.

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Marc Davis FTW
pimp.gif

And we can say you should just accept the fact that questionable calls are part of the game and move on.

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Marc Davis FTW
pimp.gif

Oh yeah. Good stuff. My bad. Also, I forgot Marc Davis jumped into the lane and got a lane violation called on the other team as well. Can't forget that flop Marc Davis did and got away with.

Games are effected by bad calls night in and night out, get over it.............why are you so mad tho
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Marc Davis FTW
pimp.gif

my dude..youre the one getting heated about a 50/50 call like block/charge that could go either way, in a game not even featuring your team. it issafe to say he is not the one that needs to move on
grin.gif

--Tell em why you mad Banks!
--Honestly though I dont care if the Celts win alot. I dont know why youre concerned about the Lakers winning.
--To be the best you gotta beat the best. And right now its Celts/Lakers.
wink.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Marc Davis FTW
pimp.gif

Oh yeah. Good stuff. My bad. Also, I forgot Marc Davis jumped into the lane and got a lane violation called on the other team as well. Can't forget that flop Marc Davis did and got away with.

shut the hell up. shouldnt you be hiding in a bunker than posting on the internet with your amazing accurate prediction of the stock market dropping to 2k?

ya still get upset over the nba
+*#% is all entertainment, it is in their (NBA) best interest for big name teams to win

LOL @ 50/50 call. Seriously LOL.

Sad part is they had a conference about it.

Yes, calls are messed up every night. I just get especially sick to my stomach when it looks like there is a player or team bias, and it looks like it was bothhere. Not to mention, in the entire 4th and overtime...not one call that was 50/50 went to Milwaukee. Other ridiculous calls were messed up, most notably thelane violation that happens on every other ft. The Lakers did the same thing later in the game.

I'm sorry if I'm passionate about this. I love this sport and dish out decent time and $ to watch.

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Marc Davis FTW
pimp.gif

shut the hell up. shouldnt you be hiding in a bunker than posting on the internet with your amazing accurate prediction of the stock market dropping to 2k?
Haha. Still doing well for myself. It dropped when I wanted it to and I have stops.

LOL @ 50/50 call. Seriously LOL.

Sad part is they had a conference about it.

Yes, calls are messed up every night. I just get especially sick to my stomach when it looks like there is a player or team bias, and it looks like it was both here. Not to mention, in the entire 4th and overtime...not one call that was 50/50 went to Milwaukee. Other ridiculous calls were messed up, most notably the lane violation that happens on every other ft. The Lakers did the same thing later in the game.

I'm sorry if I'm passionate about this. I love this sport and dish out decent time and $ to watch.
enviromental-head-in-the-sand.jpg

omg the bucks announcer, "THAT'S NOT A BLOCK!"
roll.gif
roll.gif

never heard an announcer have an outburst like that before

was watching the broadcast in Chinese channel, announcers went nuts
laugh.gif

mamba further extending his highlight reel
pimp.gif

50/50 call? Lol. That aint biased or anything.
Bad calls were made both ways? Very Cliche.
Its all for entertainment? Watching certain players get away with it every night, not entertaining.
Referee publicly tells everyone other refs favor kobe, but tonight Kobe didnt get any help from the refs? Denial.

No point in arguing over here. Ive never personally argued with a Laker fan on here but from observing i do know that when the Lakers win its all goooodd, whenthey lose? Well somethings not right.

Back
Top Bottom