Official: Lakers @ Bucks 12/16 5PM PST Game On KCAL 9

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

50/50 call? Lol. That aint biased or anything.
Bad calls were made both ways? Very Cliche.
Its all for entertainment? Watching certain players get away with it every night, not entertaining.
Referee publicly tells everyone other refs favor kobe, but tonight Kobe didnt get any help from the refs? Denial.

No point in arguing over here. Ive never personally argued with a Laker fan on here but from observing i do know that when the Lakers win its all goooodd, when they lose? Well somethings not right.
irony, much?

Originally Posted by purpleRElGN

Its all for entertainment? Watching certain players get away with it every night, not entertaining.
Referee publicly tells everyone other refs favor kobe, but tonight Kobe didnt get any help from the refs? Denial.

No point in arguing over here. Ive never personally argued with a Laker fan on here but from observing i do know that when the Lakers win its all goooodd, when they lose? Well somethings not right.
irony, much?

LOL if i complained everytime the bucks lost S&T would be 95% Bucks threads. No irony sir.

When the Lakers lose games thats when game threads on here go up 10+ or more pages because all of the Laker haters & trolls come out fromnowhere and start talking nonsense .

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

When the Lakers lose games thats when game threads on here go up 10+ or more pages because all of the Laker haters & trolls come out from nowhere and start talking nonsense .

I wonder why

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

laugh.gif
at Bogut's tweet.
laugh.gif

@flintstone14 (Charlie Bell) Sometimes he just takes CHARGE
smile.gif
about 1 hour ago from web in reply to flintstone14

Originally Posted by purpleRElGN

irony, much?

LOL if i complained everytime the bucks lost S&T would be 95% Bucks threads. No irony sir.
your first sentence is still ironic. if you can watch that replay and honestly say bogut is definitely not moving/flopping, then you can just keepon maintaining those feelings you have b/c there really is no point in arguing.
laugh.gif

LOL at all you salty dudes up in here...yeah that was a big call, but at the end of the day the Bucks had PLENTY of chances to close this out but didn'tcapitalize.

Hell, it ain't even juz the missed FTs...coulda closed this out up 5 with 3:30 left in regulation...coulda closed this with the number of 2nd chanceopportunities in the last 2mins of OT...but yall didn't...end of story
laugh.gif

So let me get this straight...

a game in the nba was decided by a questionable call or two...

Oh the horror..I really hope this is the 1st n last time something like that happens...

First he travels then an offensive foul. But its called a block with an and 1 call. Must be tough to be a laker fan.

No ones salty.

What dont you get, the Bucks have been losing for YEARS. I am picking this one particular game to complain about because what happened is just terrible.

You lakers fans though are in complete denial
Everything is the way it should be when they win, of course. They caught no breaks.

Its simple if the refs didnt F up, and Kobe didnt get treatment the Bucks woulda won.

Heres the video of the call
Fast forward to the 2:00 minute mark if you havent seen the missed travel and charge.

Originally Posted by mogzz04

Bucks had PLENTY of chances to close this out but didn't capitalize.
--QFT. The outcome of the game cant be blamed on one last call or play. Everything done in the first from the tip off counts just as much.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

Originally Posted by mogzz04

Bucks had PLENTY of chances to close this out but didn't capitalize.
--QFT. The outcome of the game cant be blamed on one last call or play. Everything done in the first from the tip off counts just as much.

I hate this argument. If the Lakers lost, you could have said the same thing.

Upon further review it did appear to me that kobe traveled. The foul is questionable to me also. With that said sure the Lakers lucked out but still the Buckscould of won the game had they made their freethrows and did better job guarding Kobe.

holdenmichael wrote:

A reporter needs to ask Skiles why he didn't immediately double off of Odom. Artest
fix
What? If they doubled off of Artest, it would have been an easy, short pass to Artest who would have had a short, easy 3. Doubling off of Odomwould have brought someone to Kobe's blind side AND would have left Odom with the ball and a decision to make, his weakness.

Regarding the block/charge, it seemed like a clear charge from the side view and a possible block from the view behind Bogut. Again, from the side, it appearsas though Bogut was set, while from behind, it seems as though Bogut moved into Kobe's spin move. It's a call we see go against big men all the time. Guards run into them and get the call a lot.

I say that the refs neuter big men with the way they call the game all the time, but I never get to the point that...
I just get especially sick to my stomach when it looks like there is a player or team bias, and it looks like it was both here.
laugh.gif
You must have lost weight during the '08 Finals. Itmust have killed you to see Kobe grabbed, held, and poked with nary a whistle.

I dont see what there is to complain. Bucks still led by 1 after the and 1. Bucks even had an OFFENSIVE REB and a timeout to set up the offense. So thats twopossessions right there to score and put the game away. Nope didnt happen. sorry.

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

I just get especially sick to my stomach when it looks like there is a player or team bias, and it looks like it was both here.

Says the Celtics fan
laugh.gif

Lakers fans will say block, everyone else will say charge. What's happened has happened and all I care about is that the Lakers won.

As a Laker fan I would say it was more of a charge but I guess what really bothers some is that the Lakers despite going to the line more were getting alot ofno calls which is what home court advantage is all about and widely accepted. Maybe the Bucks should of got the charge called if you go by the home courtadvantage theory. I wouldnt put that as the total reason why the Lakers won. I mean they had those offensive rebounds that led to chances to win, thateuropean kid missed two free throws and even Redd who was torching the Lakers missed shots when it counted. But I'll take the win.

that was a charge and the bucks fan has the right to be angry

but a celtics fan?
indifferent.gif

All I have to say is games 1 and 2 of the 2008 nba finals
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

you celtics fans better pray you get hca throughout or it is a wrap
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Kobe
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

LOL @ 50/50 call. Seriously LOL.

Sad part is they had a conference about it.

Yes, calls are messed up every night. I just get especially sick to my stomach when it looks like there is a player or team bias, and it looks like it was both here. Not to mention, in the entire 4th and overtime...not one call that was 50/50 went to Milwaukee. Other ridiculous calls were messed up, most notably the lane violation that happens on every other ft. The Lakers did the same thing later in the game.

I'm sorry if I'm passionate about this. I love this sport and dish out decent time and $ to watch.
what i find most funny about this is this is coming from a celtic fan
roll.gif
like david stern was NOT your guys 6th man in ur 2008 title run. it was 8 on 5 everytime you stepped on the court in 08.

and you have the nerve to complain about bad calls in this game? i watched the game again and there were a TON of questionable calls favoring the bucksthroughout the game.

i think u are just scared of the lakers and the possibility of them meeting up with ur celtics in the finals and wanna find any little thing to bash um.

if i were u id be scared too. you know this team got revenge on their mind against the boston cellouts.

just sit back and watch purple and gold history lil man
pimp.gif

lol @ people actually complaining acting like that call cost them the game. Because hitting the game winner is that easy right? Granted it's KobeBryant....The refs can't hit that shot for him.

The Bucks missed freethrows. How do you miss freethrows in crunch time and worry about a call instead? They're free shots, nobody is guarding you. If youmiss them in a close game, you will have problems.

The calls were pretty bogus on both ends, if you watched the whole game you would of noticed this. Besides that call everyones arguing about, were the refsreally Laker bias? I don't think so. Why would they be against the Bucks?

it was a charge, you guys got screwed, but please make someone else other than kobe shoot the last shot, sheesh, double him! i rather let LO or Artest take awide open shot than let kobe go one on one.

People REALLY can't take it when it looks like they're going to beat the Lakers... and fail.

You lose to the Warriors in a tight one and it's 'Enh, we're the Bucks.'

Lose to the Lakers in a tight one and something had to have gone wrong.

wink.gif

2008 finals
grin.gif
roll.gif

Celtics whooped your $!!, END OF STORY.

Bucks lost last night, END OF STORY.

Back
Top Bottom