Official Lakers @ Blazers game thread: 7pm pt

Roy comes back tonight and wills the Blazers to another home win. I hope. If he's not back I just hope Batum can hold Kobe to a reasonable amount of points tonight.

damn we need to break this losing streak. but knowing the norm, I'm pretty sure I'm going to see more home court advantage play out.
smh.gif

for u superstitious folks the lakers have yet to lose when i make a game thread......

that ends tonight
roll.gif

Apparently, Brandon Roy is out until after the All Star game.

That won't stop the Lakers from allowing the Blazers to make this a close game.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

for u superstitious folks the lakers have yet to lose when i make a game thread......

that ends tonight
roll.gif

Nahh not to night!!
wink.gif

Lakers by 12!!

Go LAKERS!!!

Kobe Bryant Out For Portland

Kobe out for tonight’s game. Never thought I’d type that sentence again. Thank God we have Sasha to step-up! Ugh. Who am I kidding? The curse continues after tonight. Seriously folks, Lakers squad need to play one perfect game to escape with a win in Portland.

Lakers Basketblog: Lakers guard Kobe Bryant will miss Saturday evening’s game in Portland due to his sprained left ankle, an injury he originally suffered in Philadelphia on Jan. 29 and that he aggravated against Charlotte on Wednesday.

It will be the first game Bryant has missed due to injury since Dec. 8, 2006, when a sprained ankle kept him out of L.A.’s game against Atlanta.

He will be re-evaluated on Sunday in Los Angeles; the Lakers next game is on Monday, Feb. 8, against San Antonio.

about time he takes a game off
lets see how the rest of the team steps up
this game will be the most important game of Sasha's life
if he sucks tonight, Mitch has to look to trade him

Kobe taking a game off is going to be great for the team IMO... Thats about an extra 20 shots for everybody else on the team to work with. Hopefully we can get a few players goin' and back into rhythm.. I know we all hate Sasha but when dudes 3pt J is wet, its so deadly and a great luxury to have with all the double teams Kobe, Pau, and Bynum create throughout the game. Dudes been garbage for a solid year straight now though. Dude hasnt had a good game since he balled out that one game against the Celtics in the Finals a few years ago
laugh.gif

Gametimeee...Lets Go LAKESHOW

Originally Posted by kobe8is

Originally Posted by NobleKane

that ends tonight
roll.gif

Nahh not to night!!
wink.gif

Lakers by 12!!

Go LAKERS!!!

was that your prediction before u heard kobe was out?
laugh.gif

Why the hell has Miller been stranded against the Lakers big men twice now? The guy is a foot shorter playing post up d against them
smh.gif

Originally Posted by KenJi714

i wont be surprise if Lakers lose by 40. Andrew Bynum sucks and Artest sucks

come on now. if it wasnt for artest and bynum we wouldnt have beaten boston

Back
Top Bottom