Official Lakers @ Blazers game thread: 7pm pt

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

roll.gif
roll.gif
at them winning without kobe at portland. nice to see them win without him though. didnt expect them to blow out portland

We didn't have Roy. So there was really no hope for us to win with a depleted roster and tired reserves playing starter minutes.

WOW! Lakers won w/o Kobe. They just need Kobe not to play to win at Rose Garden for soo long. I have to watch the game. I recorded it by the way.

Lamar odom put in work

he is easily our best rebounder...dude is averaging a double double off the bench pretty much.

hopefyully whatever happened to bynum isnt too serious.

Blazers had no offense and the Lakers were playing some good d, I'm glad they only lost by about 20. Idk what happened though, Blazers were up by 9 then they missed some open shots and it was a wrap. I think the biggest reason why Blazers lost is because they weren't ready for the Kobeless Lakers, they didn't know what to do with the rest of the team.

--Wait wait whaaa?!
--I didnt watch the game. We blew out the Blazers in the ROSE GARDEN. Hooooooooold up...

^ I know right? ..missed the game too ..and to know we won w/o Kobe really surprised me..

i missed the game but when i heard we won without Kobe and with it bein at the Rose Garden i was like
eek.gif
haha finally damn..

what happened to Bynum though? will he be alright?

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Wait wait whaaa?!
--I didnt watch the game. We blew out the Blazers in the ROSE GARDEN. Hooooooooold up...

looks like theres only 1 undefeated thread starter now
pimp.gif

roll.gif

im watching the replay now and did the blazers announcers just say the utah jazz fans boo fisher and justifiably so?? smh

Wow I ain't watch the game neither expecting a loss but a big win like that?
laugh.gif
wow

What happened to Bynum though?

Originally Posted by NobleKane

wow shannon brown is trash
time to simmer down noble

[table][tr][td]Shannon Brown, PG[/td][td]38[/td][td]8-15[/td][td]1-3[/td][td]2-3[/td][td]1[/td][td]2[/td][td]3[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]2[/td][td]+15[/td][td]19[/td][/tr][/table]
shannon says FUUUUUU
pimp.gif

i

Originally Posted by 13saldana13

Blazers had no offense and the Lakers were playing some good d, I'm glad they only lost by about 20. Idk what happened though, Blazers were up by 9 then they missed some open shots and it was a wrap. I think the biggest reason why Blazers lost is because they weren't ready for the Kobeless Lakers, they didn't know what to do with the rest of the team.

This.

Pendergraph should have played more, he was doing alot better than Juwon at defending guys in the paint.  Blazers needed more people than just Miller to take the ball inside.  Those shots they missed killed them.  This is the biggest problem I have with the Blazers, they relly to much on jump shots.  Aldridge needs to get more physical, and more players need to work the ball inside instead of anywhere within 12 ft of the hoop being a dead zone.  Steve Blake is garbage as a pg, he never drives even when he has a wide open lane.  To many players posting up wanting to hit a 3 (Webster, Batum, Fernandez, Blake)
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom