Official: Lakers @ Blazers 2/29 7:30PM PST

they need to stop shooting those contested threes
and get kobe more touches since he is shooting a good percentage

those bad misses lead to easy buckets for portland

don't leave blake open
and gasol needs to stop sucking and play better defense

walton and sasha's defense
sick.gif

Wow, we are playing horrible D tonight. All props to Portland though, they have a really nice team for the future.

Man the Lakers pick & roll defense is so horrible tonight.

This has been a problem since Shaq signed with the Lakers back in 1996.

Lakers also got to stop jacking up 3's and look for Pau & Odom more down low in the post.

Also where is the great ball movement we've had going on this streak? I seriously saw Kobe dribble and try to create until the clock went down to under 10seconds.One time he got traped in the corner and was forced to take a time out with 5 second left on the shot clock, which ended up with DFish taking a crazyfade away 3 pointer.

Come on Laker player better in the 2nd half.

Get # 11 tonight.

It doesnt seem right to see the Lakers trailing or even think that they're going to lose, I'm always thinking that they're going to win at the end.

That call on kobe was horrible. If they can pull this close game off we know they are ready to do somethings this season.

Damn, my League pass just went out. Guess I'll be heading over to yahoo sports to keep up
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Walkin Memorial

Damn, my League pass just went out. Guess I'll be heading over to yahoo sports to keep up
eyes.gif

My league pass just turned on...at least I can see the best quarter.

i don't think we're suppose to win this game
smh.gif

can't catch a break.

KOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom