Official Lakers at Suns Game 6 Thread, Lakers Lead 3-2

i1xo9y.jpg

2802i44.jpg

Nuff Said. Rockin' it proudly.

Let's do this Boston!!!!!!!!!!

Kobe is a bad @@++%%@$!*!@
smh.gif

sick.gif

Props to the Suns and their fans.  Nobody thought they would make it this far in the playoffs. They could have easily given up after going down 2-0, but they put up a hell of a fight.  If your a true NBA fan, you can't help but feel bad for Nash.  He's the perfect face of the NBA.  Dude ain't the fastest and he doesn't jump the highest, but he just knows how to ball.  It sucks that we look at his career as a failure because he hasn't made it to the Finals.  He's a class act and future HOF.

Revenge Part II. Thursday better get here asap.

Crazy game, went to a bar and they had Lakers/Suns, Flyers/Blackhawks, and UFC on at the same time, when the game got close at the end and Kobe hit that shot, everyone was just in disbelief and saying "woah". It's kinda crazy that if those shots don't go in, I'm surprised. But that's what he's been doing for a long time for us. Ron was spectacular tonight as well, made up for Pau's disappearing act.

Props to the Suns they played hard. Kinda feel for Nash cause he's a class act and if anyone "deserves" a chance to get to the Finals it's him.

Sasha is a clown.

It's that time again, we have some unfinished business with those green guys.

4 more wins.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Boston in 6. In 5 if Doc lets Nate play more.
laugh.gif
 My sentiments exactly. I don't know why, but I anticipate Nate being a ballhog and doing stupid %*@% in the finals.

props to nash. dude is a BALLER. everytime this dude shoots, i think its going in.. and im hardly wrong. hope he wins a title some day.
amare
smh.gif
looking like lebron out there walking right off the court after the game was finished. if he leaves to somewhere where he wont get spoon fed baskets, he will be exposed.

4 more
pimp.gif

great series. Phoenix tried their best but LA was the better team and the better team win in a 7 game series

Now it's time for another great series

Lakers in 7.....wow, I can't wait

Did Amare walk off the court without shaking hands? I think this may have been his last game in PHX.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Did Amare walk off the court without shaking hands? I think this may have been his last game in PHX.

--Yup. This dude has undeserved swag.
--During the '06 and '07 campaigns dude was always saying they would sweep the Lakers no problem. Granted, they did win but Lakers were garbage anyway.
--On to Boston though. Thursday cant come soon enough.

Kobe
smh.gif
smh.gif

The stone faced, no celebration trophy presentation
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
They know the deal. I am worried about playing the Celtics since they are healthy and playing so well, and Rondo's been balling out, but I just can't see Kobe, Fisher, Odom, and Pau letting the Celtics beat us again.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150
Quick question why is Portland always the opposing team? Melo and Lebron commercial a few years back. And now Kobe
I think it's because Nike is based in Oregon and Portland is the closest team to their HQ.

--Sasha's flagrant foul was a bad move...cuz it awakened the Suns...but in response it awakened the Mamba. Blessing in disguise. I'll take it.
--Dragic is a baller. And I respect him. But he aint wearing purple and gold.

pimp.gif
   i just got back, watched the game out in vegas, it was a ton of Laker fans walkin the strip last night.  the suns and celtics fans at the espn zone were getting doo dood on last night which was very funny.  still a nice win, kobe in the final minute of the 4th quarter was
pimp.gif
    phoenix was a leigt opponent tho so they deserve respect for putting up a fight after alot of people discredited them.

the Lakers got what they wanted after a 2 year wait, hopefully they make good on their chance at payback,  ill make the game 1 thread on wednesday night and hopefully the good results keep showing.   only celtics fan i really know by their usernames is that finns dude whos a dolphins fan and banks2pierce but their pretty level headed for the most part.  hopefully a celtics fan on here gets out of pocket so i can dedicate the game 1 thread to them
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom