Official Lakers at Suns Game 6 Thread, Lakers Lead 3-2

Nash is an amazing player, i respect him and feel bad for him...honestly if we werent playing against them id root for him, but obviously my team comes first.

And i can understand why people dont like Kobe off the court...but i dont get how any human being can hate on the guy when he is on the court. Just ruthless, coldblooded, clutch and incredible. He simply bailed us out tonight when we lost all momentum, amazing. Cant wait till thursday
pimp.gif

Derek Fisher remembering the score from game 6 when they got beat by Boston
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Revenge
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Much respect for Nash - he left it all on the court.

Props to the Suns and Genry for the fight. Thanks for making us stronger before the finals.

Kobe just being Kobe - I'm just trying to really appreciate him while we still have him. I dont understand how all the haters can not just take in what they are witnessing. Only 2 guys have ever been on this level.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

And i can understand why people dont like Kobe off the court...but i dont get how any human being can hate on the guy when he is on the court. Just ruthless, coldblooded, clutch and incredible. He simply bailed us out tonight when we lost all momentum, amazing. Cant wait till thursday
pimp.gif
kobe-scowl.jpg

If I'm nitpicking, that is.  But that look seems very contrived and makes him look lame.  It's obvious he spent time in the mirror making mean faces trying to find the one that worked
laugh.gif

Other than that, on court Kobe is the man... I do love when he does the soccer airplane celebration, though.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Much respect for Nash - he left it all on the court.

Props to the Suns and Genry for the fight. Thanks for making us stronger before the finals.

Kobe just being Kobe - I'm just trying to really appreciate him while we still have him. I dont understand how all the haters can not just take in what they are witnessing. Only 2 guys have ever been on this level.

What are you talking about?  Nobody, including Kobe haters, hates Kobes game we all know hes the best in the league its just everything else that doesn't have to do with his game that we don't like. 

Thank you Kobe.

It's bout to be a "every possession counts" type of series. I hope everyone is firing on all cylinders.

Grant Hill my man, you should have signed with us. Instead we got Marquis Daniels...meh.....

davidisgodly wrote:
Originally Posted by Notorious 858

Nash CRYING like a BABY in the locker room after the game.

Someone get the GIF up ASAP.

roll.gif
indifferent.gif

your life sucks you know it

I'mma keep it 100--- I'm salty. My whole college career, i've seen LA in the finals. This is
sick.gif

Word like come on man...Acting like you have never taken a L 

smh.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

back to the game...
KOBE
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Respect to PHX and Nash they gave everything they could...

LA and BOS in the FINALS?....
tired.gif

Time to go to war,

%%!$ boston!!!

you see the Lakers in the Wcf presentation?  No smiles, they know what's up

Can't wait till Thursday man...

As for the Suns, I have grown to respect Nash since they knocked us out twice.  I understand & can't hate on him tearing up, he's never been to the finals

REVENGE IS A +$$*% THOUGH
devil.gif

Dear Zo, you were right, Kobe is a rapist, he just raped your whole franchise. 
pimp.gif

@#$% you, enjoy your summer. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Props to the rest of you Suns fans.  Good series ya'll.  My words to Zo have nothing to do with any of you all. 

props to steve nash, i felt kinda sad watching him cry.

he left it out on the floor and none of his teammates played up to par (aside from dragic).

Back
Top Bottom