[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

^ Always a hater coming in when we lose, but never in here when we win.

King James in your screen name, nice...How bout you go worry about Lebron and his .500 team

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Did we not have a timeout????????????????????

Kobe had a great look on the first one. Couldn't get more wide open with that screen from Pau. Just didn't go in.

Kobe had a great look on the first one. Couldn't get more wide open with that screen from Pau. Just didn't go in.

KingjamesJP84 wrote:
roll.gif
roll.gif
. Kobe with the air ball

grin.gif
grin.gif

Man that was terrible. Had a lot of chances to get a lucky win too, but still missed it up.

They can't come into game and show this kind of effort and expect to win. You gotta respect the opponents.

Man that was terrible. Had a lot of chances to get a lucky win too, but still missed it up.

They can't come into game and show this kind of effort and expect to win. You gotta respect the opponents.

we obviously need Bynum, the whole season opponents been getting their way in the paint.

Pau is a pillow in the paint
indifferent.gif

we obviously need Bynum, the whole season opponents been getting their way in the paint.

Pau is a pillow in the paint
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

King James in your screen name, nice...How bout you go worry about Lebron and his .500 team
I could careless. It's always nice to see Lakers lose. Kobe with the 30 foot air ball to end the game
roll.gif
Classic

I could careless. It's always nice to see Lakers lose. Kobe with the 30 foot air ball to end the game
roll.gif
Classic

Originally Posted by AG 47

LO should have gone up with it after the rebound
30t6p3b.gif

Pau doesn't look like the MVP we saw at the beginning of the season.  Once we get Bynum back, our problems should be solved.

Originally Posted by AG 47

LO should have gone up with it after the rebound
30t6p3b.gif

Pau doesn't look like the MVP we saw at the beginning of the season.  Once we get Bynum back, our problems should be solved.

Originally Posted by KingjamesJP84

roll.gif
Classic
You act like that wasn't a desperation 3...get real there was almost no time left and we were in scramble mode after that rebound.

You love when the Lakers lose regular season games? I mean because they've won back 2 back championships while you were watching Lebron get KO'd out of the playoffs for the 7th time in a row.

I guess you need something to look forward to when your favorite player is a loser
laugh.gif

Wonder where you were with Lebrons 5-19 shooting performance yesterday

Originally Posted by KingjamesJP84

roll.gif
Classic
You act like that wasn't a desperation 3...get real there was almost no time left and we were in scramble mode after that rebound.

You love when the Lakers lose regular season games? I mean because they've won back 2 back championships while you were watching Lebron get KO'd out of the playoffs for the 7th time in a row.

I guess you need something to look forward to when your favorite player is a loser
laugh.gif

Wonder where you were with Lebrons 5-19 shooting performance yesterday

Pau Gasol needs to stop sucking. It is one thing to get scored on but his defensive strategy and hustle on pick n rolls in terrible. Dude is not even attempting to get blocks either.

Could be fatigue since he is out only legit big man though.

The problem is the defense and the effort on defense.

anyone notice how Artest and Fisher are completely useless right now? Fisher's defense REGRESSED from last year as if that is possible. Dude did not even play after he sat down and it gave the lakers a chance

All laker losses are mainly due to dribble penetration by guards. That !*!+ needs to be addressed. Let teams shoot 3's all day long instead of allowing all those layups in the clutch
eyes.gif

Pau Gasol needs to stop sucking. It is one thing to get scored on but his defensive strategy and hustle on pick n rolls in terrible. Dude is not even attempting to get blocks either.

Could be fatigue since he is out only legit big man though.

The problem is the defense and the effort on defense.

anyone notice how Artest and Fisher are completely useless right now? Fisher's defense REGRESSED from last year as if that is possible. Dude did not even play after he sat down and it gave the lakers a chance

All laker losses are mainly due to dribble penetration by guards. That !*!+ needs to be addressed. Let teams shoot 3's all day long instead of allowing all those layups in the clutch
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom