[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Myshoegameheavy... couldnt agree with you more.. Its not like they will say lets go out and lose this game. But we know how they all get complacent.. 82 games is a lot. But if we were say 37-4 at the half way point? Why not go for it? Go out like champs.. Kobe finishes with a better record than MJ did, and gets his 6th? Phil with the 4th 3-Peat.. Haha.. why not!? but at the expense of them getting tired, and not being able to finish strong (pause), id rather have that championship ring.

Myshoegameheavy... couldnt agree with you more.. Its not like they will say lets go out and lose this game. But we know how they all get complacent.. 82 games is a lot. But if we were say 37-4 at the half way point? Why not go for it? Go out like champs.. Kobe finishes with a better record than MJ did, and gets his 6th? Phil with the 4th 3-Peat.. Haha.. why not!? but at the expense of them getting tired, and not being able to finish strong (pause), id rather have that championship ring.

roll.gif
at that Nets-Lakers trade.

why trade someone who barely plays during blowouts for someone that would probably just do the same as him and stay on the bench..

and this lakers thread looks different .. im seeing a lot of new SN..

why trade someone who barely plays during blowouts for someone that would probably just do the same as him and stay on the bench..

I havent posted in this thread thus far... (I dont think)

but this Laker team is easily the best team of the Gasol era.
I LOVE what Barnes and Blake bring to the table.... we have always been killed by teams that have those hustle guys... now we have 2 of them.
Blake is a very reliable shooter and he makes smart decisions on the court, unlike farmar.
Shannon Brown reinventing himself he looking like a solid guard out there.

Ron Artest & Matt Barnes collaborating to stop every teams best scorer... I cant say i have ever seen two guys take it upon themselves to work on defense like that... not worrying about scoring... just focus on defense... man that is the recipe for championship.

Lamar Odom playing at an All Star level.... Gasol Playing at a MVP Level... Kobe just chilling... when Bynum comes back its gonna be even more disgusting then it already is.....

I dont really care about the record but i think this team could win 70 games... the West is soo much easier than years before... we have no real threat other than OKC... and i still dont think they are ready... only teams we will have a challenge with is Boston & Miami.

I havent posted in this thread thus far... (I dont think)

but this Laker team is easily the best team of the Gasol era.
I LOVE what Barnes and Blake bring to the table.... we have always been killed by teams that have those hustle guys... now we have 2 of them.
Blake is a very reliable shooter and he makes smart decisions on the court, unlike farmar.
Shannon Brown reinventing himself he looking like a solid guard out there.

Ron Artest & Matt Barnes collaborating to stop every teams best scorer... I cant say i have ever seen two guys take it upon themselves to work on defense like that... not worrying about scoring... just focus on defense... man that is the recipe for championship.

Lamar Odom playing at an All Star level.... Gasol Playing at a MVP Level... Kobe just chilling... when Bynum comes back its gonna be even more disgusting then it already is.....

I dont really care about the record but i think this team could win 70 games... the West is soo much easier than years before... we have no real threat other than OKC... and i still dont think they are ready... only teams we will have a challenge with is Boston & Miami.

I just felt that T-Will would fit better in the triangle. Sasha, despite being on the team for all these years, still looks completely lost in it. Lakers are going to need to move Sasha's contract for someone, because Phil Jackson is clearly about to send to rookies to the D-League and our bench will be thinned out a bit at that point. So I thought that with T-Will and Humphries we can get a combo SG-SF, and a PF that can shoot. Didnt seem that crazy to me.

And yeah, Ive never posted in here. I havent posted much of anywhere in the 9 years on NT, but Im an LA native and a Laker fan.

I just felt that T-Will would fit better in the triangle. Sasha, despite being on the team for all these years, still looks completely lost in it. Lakers are going to need to move Sasha's contract for someone, because Phil Jackson is clearly about to send to rookies to the D-League and our bench will be thinned out a bit at that point. So I thought that with T-Will and Humphries we can get a combo SG-SF, and a PF that can shoot. Didnt seem that crazy to me.

And yeah, Ive never posted in here. I havent posted much of anywhere in the 9 years on NT, but Im an LA native and a Laker fan.

well i just started posting on NT period, always ghosted the laker threads tho. i've been a die hard fan since i was 12..i'm in my 20's now. this bandwagon has no wheels on it.

i think now we just keep Sasha on a leash because he's a good free-throw shooter than we can throw in on those quick inbound passes where the other squad has to foul to stop the clock...word to game 7

well i just started posting on NT period, always ghosted the laker threads tho. i've been a die hard fan since i was 12..i'm in my 20's now. this bandwagon has no wheels on it.

i think now we just keep Sasha on a leash because he's a good free-throw shooter than we can throw in on those quick inbound passes where the other squad has to foul to stop the clock...word to game 7

Originally Posted by myshoegameheavy

Thats a good point, i didnt think of that

Originally Posted by myshoegameheavy

Thats a good point, i didnt think of that

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

There's a better chance Kevin Garnett and Charlie Villanueva become best friends than Jersey ever agreeing to that trade.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

There's a better chance Kevin Garnett and Charlie Villanueva become best friends than Jersey ever agreeing to that trade.
laugh.gif

Too early for 70 win talk, at least wait till all-star break.

And dont sleep on Denver & Dallas.

Too early for 70 win talk, at least wait till all-star break.

And dont sleep on Denver & Dallas.

hot damn this team is rollin right now
they look so good
I don't remember a Laker team sharing the ball this much........they look like the Queens 10 years ago with Vlade Webber and all those cuts and passes they used to do

I'm lovin this team
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom