[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

welcome2jungle, why do you keep bringing it up. it doesn't matter. at all. it's not something we're aiming for

Regular season is hard to predict and honestly doesn't have that much significance other than hopefully they get homecourt in the finals should they make it. The playoffs though, they better get past the first two rounds

Regular season is hard to predict and honestly doesn't have that much significance other than hopefully they get homecourt in the finals should they make it. The playoffs though, they better get past the first two rounds

you never know whats Phil Jackson aim is or Kobe aim is
trust me Kobe would enjoy breaking one of Jordan team records
6 Championship and 73 wins would be icing on the cake

you never know whats Phil Jackson aim is or Kobe aim is
trust me Kobe would enjoy breaking one of Jordan team records
6 Championship and 73 wins would be icing on the cake

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

73-9 if they keep playin at this high level
73-9
3peat
Kobe Mvp
Phil Jackson retire
It's too much expectations to beat that 72-10 record. If the Lakers achieve that record, there is going to be a lot of pressure for them to go all the way. Its like the Patriots when they went 16-0 and lost the Super Bowl. I would much rather have a 56-32 record and make noise in the playoffs, than having a 73-9 record and the team tired because of that achievement.

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

73-9 if they keep playin at this high level
73-9
3peat
Kobe Mvp
Phil Jackson retire
It's too much expectations to beat that 72-10 record. If the Lakers achieve that record, there is going to be a lot of pressure for them to go all the way. Its like the Patriots when they went 16-0 and lost the Super Bowl. I would much rather have a 56-32 record and make noise in the playoffs, than having a 73-9 record and the team tired because of that achievement.

dude talking about beating the bulls record
indifferent.gif
, leave that to miami 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^that trade wouldn't make sense for the nets.. they already have morrow as the sg and williams has some upside for them

^that trade wouldn't make sense for the nets.. they already have morrow as the sg and williams has some upside for them

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

welcome2jungle, why do you keep bringing it up. it doesn't matter. at all. it's not something we're aiming for

i think hes trying to jinx us.

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

i think hes trying to jinx us.

Originally Posted by Animal Fries

It just gives them an extra 5.5 mill of cap space in the summer.

Originally Posted by Animal Fries

It just gives them an extra 5.5 mill of cap space in the summer.

we can go 8-0 after the next game...against the Wolves..=). every team thats played them this year has styled on them by like 20. So after that one, we can match the 87-88 lakers of an 8-0 start. lets get this win record! and yea 73-9 is a pipe dream. not saying it cant be done, but it doesnt mean, or prove anything. if anything, it'd be more detrimental because of the fatigue placed upon the guys. Of course, throughout the course of the rythym of the game, if that win stat should present itself, hell whynot. but dont force it. they dont give awards for most wins in the season..

this team is looking unbelievable right now. i hope they keep this up. i like how everybody knows their role, and nobody seems to allow their ego to dictate their actions. nobody is trying to be the superstar or the hero. personal stats are meaningless when the term 3-peat is on the table...because to accomplish that, there needs to be unison, every instrument needs to play on the same accord to produce one sound.

we can go 8-0 after the next game...against the Wolves..=). every team thats played them this year has styled on them by like 20. So after that one, we can match the 87-88 lakers of an 8-0 start. lets get this win record! and yea 73-9 is a pipe dream. not saying it cant be done, but it doesnt mean, or prove anything. if anything, it'd be more detrimental because of the fatigue placed upon the guys. Of course, throughout the course of the rythym of the game, if that win stat should present itself, hell whynot. but dont force it. they dont give awards for most wins in the season..

this team is looking unbelievable right now. i hope they keep this up. i like how everybody knows their role, and nobody seems to allow their ego to dictate their actions. nobody is trying to be the superstar or the hero. personal stats are meaningless when the term 3-peat is on the table...because to accomplish that, there needs to be unison, every instrument needs to play on the same accord to produce one sound.

Back
Top Bottom