OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by RocDaMike11

players faces lasered on the side?.... that's a new one... nice touch

lakerring1350.jpg
Dope ring
pimp.gif

we going for that repeat. Ring is crack!!!!!!

The would be my motivational phrase in workouts and in the gym when I'm tired and ready to leave, or in video review sessions when I'm bored from reviewing film after film, studying my flaws, things I can improve on: "I'm not that guy."

In workouts, in the gym when I'm tired and ready to leave, or in video review sesssions when I'm bored, studying my flaws, on TMZ doing a special,recording my new YouTube vid' of me driving shirtless, doing complex math when figuring out the cost of multiple hot dogs...
laugh.gif

I went w/ the ring as my avy too. I may just keep it tonight and change to it when the Lakers play Boston, Cleveland, Orlando, Sacramento, San Antonio, Houstonand any other team whose players will feel the envy when they see me posting on NikeTalk.

Originally Posted by faithlesshox

wooohooo
I just baught NBA League Pass International !!
First year that its available in my country!!!! (I've been waiting for this for a couple of years now!)
Watched all 82 games last season in *%#*!@ online streams!! NO MAS !!
09-10
happy.gif
what country are you from?

Originally Posted by CP1708

Everybody got someone they hate on on the team, somebody has Lamar, somebody has Fish, somebody has Luke, KB8 has Sasha.......well, like 11334434321 guys have Sasha, but whatever.
laugh.gif

Ron is mine.
fixed...and you forgot to add ska has kobe
laugh.gif
but can we allagree everyones favorite Laker is dj mbenga
pimp.gif

that ring =
indifferent.gif
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

coming in to get a avy check for the rest of the season.
glasses.gif

lets start it off right tonight!
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

can't believe the season is already here, lets go lakers redeem us from the last weeks dodger loss

CP1708:
23ska909red02:
CP1708:
23ska909red02:
If it were me, that would just make me more hungry, watching my current teammates get their rings from last season.
Let's hope so.
pimp.gif

Matter of fact, not only hungry, but kind of pissed off, like "Man, eff this. These dudes won the CHAMPIONSHIP without me. We HAVE to win a championship with me here, or I'm the guy that made things worse, lowered the level of achievement. No way, man; no effing way. Not me; I'm not that guy." The would be my motivational phrase in workouts and in the gym when I'm tired and ready to leave, or in video review sessions when I'm bored from reviewing film after film, studying my flaws, things I can improve on: "I'm not that guy."
If you think he's smart enough to put all that together. *shrugs*

I'd see it more like, "man, uhhhhh......I want one of those........ok, ummm, how much do they cost?"
I know we disagree on why he hasn't been on successful teams, but can we at least agree on this? This is the best team he has introduced himto. Kobe, Pau, Bynum, Lamar; hell, Fish is better than any PG he's had, not named Bibby (who, likeArtest, has been accused by some of just not having that 'it' factor that it takes to win a championship).

Look at the main starters he's had (started at least half of the games that season).

main starters on the first year w/ the Bulls:
Elton Brand, Dickey Simpkins, Randy Brown, Hersey Hawkins, and himself

main starters when he joined the Pacers midseason:
Reggie, Jamaal Tinsley, Jermaine O'Neal, JRose5, Jeff Foster

and the next year:
Reggie, Tinsley, O'Neal, Brad Miller, and himself

main starters when he joined the Kings midseason:
Bibby, Brad Miller, Kenny Thomas, Kevin Martin, Bonzi Wells

and the next year's main starters:
Bibby, Miller, Kenny, Martin, Shareef Abdur-Rahim, and himself

main starters when he went to the Rockets the next season:
Scola, Ming, Battier, Alston, and himself

Now?
Fish, Kobe, Odom, Pau/Bynum (Mbenga for now), and himself

This is definitely the best team he has come into. No?

So I'm saying, let's see how he in a winning environment with professional, dedicated athletes (and Vujacic and Walton).

been waiting for this day....

Is it just me? As a Laker fan, i seem to notice all of their flaws more than how good they are. I mean I realize they are good, but I nit pick at little thingsthat I feel should be better lol. I didn't even feel like Orlando was the best test in the Finals for the lakers last season. Don't get me wrong, Ithink it was great that we won, but I feel like Orlando wasn't that good. I look at all of the other teams that pose a threat, and I only see how good theyare, not their flaws so much (probably because I dont follow them so closely).

Regardless, i hope the Lakers prove all the doubter wrong, and get this 16th ring. I wish I had the money to make it to the opener. I did pick up an Artest andKobe auth for 150 total though
smokin.gif

westcoastsfinest:
CP1708:
Everybody got someone they hate on on the team, somebody has Lamar, somebody has Fish, somebody has Luke, KB8 has Sasha.......well, like 11334434321 guys have Sasha, but whatever.
laugh.gif

Ron is mine.
fixed...and you forgot to add ska has kobe
laugh.gif
but can we all agree everyones favorite Laker is dj mbenga
pimp.gif

I DON'T... HATE... KOBE!!!!
mad.gif

kthxbye

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^ I can buy that.

But I don't hate the guy.
laugh.gif
I hate when people say I hate him. Because I don't.

There's no doubt that we are the most talented team Artest been on, I know that Ska. (although, that Indy team was deep, they shoulda gone far)

And I think you're going to be able to shed that Ska hates Kobe label and replace it with Ska hates Bynum.

Ska hates Bynum, more better.
laugh.gif

I'll be watching Ron. I'm anxious. I do kind of like the versatility he COULD give us. Most teams have big guys, then shooters, we have so much ofboth. We can put Bynum (sorry Ska), Gasol, Odom on the block to do some work. And then we can bring Kobe or Artest down on the block if we go small.
eek.gif
Not a lot of teams can go small, and still put guys down in the post onoffense. That is special right there. In fact I hope to see Artest in the post MUCH more then on the perimeter. So we'll see. If he starts dominatingand doing well and we're winning, I'll be fine. But all this regular season stuff don't mean anything to me. I want postseason success. Something he has avoided his whole career.

TNT games always start at 5 and 7:30 (pacific)

Tonight's game between Cleveland and Boston starts at 4:30..........are they making room to be sure they can show the Ring ceremony?
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

How nice of them to play the JV game early for us.
laugh.gif

I don't even hate Bynum. I'm getting very frustrated with him, that's for sure. But you guys have to remember who Bynum represents to me: JasonKidd.
wink.gif
You have to remember, everyone was all excited about reflecting on the fact that the Kidd/Bynum deal didn't happen because the Lakers wouldn'tgive Bynum up, but I was one of VERY few that didn't support the stubborn stance. I know we won a championship last year, so it's hard for me to saythat I think we would be a better team with Kidd instead of Bynum the last 3 seasons, but that's what I think. Replace Bynum for Kidd. the Gasol tradestill happens. Kidd, Kobe, Odom, and Pau in the starting lineup? Are you kidding me?

denni5themenace:
why don't you like bynum, ska? just curious.
Aye, dios mio.

"Damn, Kobe's cocky as hell" = "Ska hates Kobe!!!"

"I'm very frustrated with Bynum" = "Ska doesn't like Bynum!"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I never said I don't like him. I said I'm frustrated with him. Why?
- because he's always injured
- because if the Lakers would have pulled the trigger on a deal N.J. was MORE than willing to do a few years ago, we would have Jason Kidd, my favorite playerin the league

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

denni5themenace:
why don't you like bynum, ska? just curious.
Aye, dios mio.

"Damn, Kobe's cocky as hell" = "Ska hates Kobe!!!"

"I'm very frustrated with Bynum" = "Ska doesn't like Bynum!"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I never said I don't like him. I said I'm frustrated with him. Why?
- because if the Lakers would have pulled the trigger on a deal N.J. was MORE than willing to do a few years ago, we would have Jason Kidd, my favorite player in the league

i was basing this off of CP1708's post. settle down.

edit:
i didn't see your post right before mine.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I don't even hate Bynum. I'm getting very frustrated with him, that's for sure. But you guys have to remember who Bynum represents to me: Jason Kidd.
wink.gif
You have to remember, everyone was all excited about reflecting on the fact that the Kidd/Bynum deal didn't happen because the Lakers wouldn't give Bynum up, but I was one of VERY few that didn't support the stubborn stance. I know we won a championship last year, so it's hard for me to say that I think we would be a better team with Kidd instead of Bynum the last 3 seasons, but that's what I think. Replace Bynum for Kidd. the Gasol trade still happens. Kidd, Kobe, Odom, and Pau in the starting lineup? Are you kidding me?

We wouldn't win.

Kidd can't shoot, at least, he can't shoot the way Fish shoots. Kidd can shoot sitting there all by his lonesome, 8 seconds, spin the ball a coupletimes, grab a swig off the hot blonde's in the front row's drink, shoot, but he can't do hit finals on the line, beg for a miracle, .04, game 4 togo to OT, all the same, type shoot like Fish.

And Gasol, by himself, wouldn't be enough. Odom is too lean to be a banger down low. He can do it for stretches, he can do it for quarters, or off thebench, but he can't do it for 80 games plus 20 playoff games.

Bynum and Gasol WITH Odom, gives us the flexibility we need. He gives us the versatility to move around.

The greatest thing Kidd would do is help the other bums on offense. Kobe don't need him, he'll get his own shots where and how he wants. But Kiddwould certainly help Walton get looks, Sasha get open, Ariza would be nice with the oop, but that's it.

You don't trade 19 year old 7 footers for 35 year old Point Guards. You can not do that. You just can't.

For Garnett? I woulda been down with that. Small 3-4 year windown to get some rings, but no way for Kidd. Window woulda been one year at best, and we wouldabeen pushed out the paint by every team we played.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Whoops, sorry Ska for saying you don't like someone. Hope no one elsetakes that serious. My bad.
embarassed.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom