OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

Bottom line is Kobe needs to play better and more efficient right now he's not playing like the Finals MVP and Pau has been playing the best out of all the Lakers so far in the Finals.

lol the hell?  he barely played in this game and was out of rhythm, it wasnt his fault the refs called those 2 horrible fouls on him ..
yall crack me up.
roll.gif
eyes.gif

Come on man be real now.

I'm not going to bring up the calls in game 2 tonight.

But seriously look at his stats for the first 2 games in the Finals:

Game 1: 10-22 from the field. Need a 3 at the end when the game was already decided  to get to 30 points.

Game 2: 8-20 from the field and 2-7 3 point shooting.

That not good at all and won't get it done in the Finals.

Just disregard the 7 assist and 6 rebounds he's averaging as well. Kobe wasn't able to play tonight. He missed some shots early that he usually makes, got the team back into the game with his defense at the end of the 2nd quarter and was taken out of the game for the majority of the 3rd and 4th qtrs. It's hard to have a significant effect on the game like he usually has without being on the floor. He played 6 less minutes than he usually does, and we all saw how the offense got discombobulated with Ron out there dribbling the leather off the ball and Kobe not running point like he did effectively in Game 1. 

He's shooting 45% for the series which isn't great, but it's not terrible either. Difference is from 2008, he's getting much better looks at the basket for the most part. It's just a matter if those shots go in or not.

With Kobes minutes though 34, they were off and on. He was going with what worked had 5 dimes in the opening quarter I believe.

I think Farmar should have gotten more 2nd half minutes along with Sasha and move Kobe to the 3. He needs to get into the post to open things up, Boston is taking the post away.

Again defensively, Lakers just folded because their offense wasn't getting anything.

I believe Kobe is big in game 3 as no one will think he will play well in Boston, Ray Allen shocked the world I expect Kobe to do the same.

--Kobe aint gonna wow us or do anything at the Garden. That place is hostile unlike the glittery lights of Staples.
--Why cant anyone admit this is over. We wereall saying whoever takes Game 2 will have the advantage to win the series.

--Rondo is on another level.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Kobe aint gonna wow us or do anything at the Garden. That place is hostile unlike the glittery lights of Staples.
--Why cant anyone admit this is over. We wereall saying whoever takes Game 2 will have the advantage to win the series.

You call yourself a Lakers fan? ..#%$+ outta here with that %*@$@$*! ..last time i checked it's 1-1 not 3-1.. SMH

Originally Posted by Goldmember

You call yourself a Lakers fan? ..#%$+ outta here with that %*@$@$*! ..last time i checked it's 1-1 not 3-1.. SMH
Relax man.

Darth is just going into doom & gloom reverse psychology thing he does whenever he gets nervous about a series. He did the same thing after the Lakers were tied up 2-2 in the WCF against the Suns.

I know the Lakers will get at least 1 win in bean town and the Finals will be back here in LA for games 6 & 7.

Just don't know if we will be back up 3-2 or down 2-3.

^
--Notorious. Smart man. You and Westcoastsfinest know how I do things around here for luck and stuff.

^
--Notorious. Smart man. You and Westcoastsfinest know how I do things around here for luck and stuff.
Dog me you, KB8, tupac, westcoastsfinest, and LTB know who the real Laker fans are here on NT.

Phil is getting outcoached in this series. It took him a whole half to adjust to Allen. I know he got some 3s off fastbreaks but most of this early points were in the half court.

The lakers will not win if Lamar keeps with h is disappearing act. Dude is playing worse than in 2008. He is actually the softest player on our team now. Can't even rebound anymore which is his only strength. *%%$ he cant even stay on the court
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Relax we got this series. Boston had to win a must win game 2 because everyone know series is over if Lakers win game 2. Prop to Boston for wining a must win game. Kobe had an off game because of early foul trouble. Game 3 and 4 is still up for grab. All we need is just one game in the Garden

Damn you guys are trippin after only the 2nd game of the series. Were tied 1-1! Relaxxx.

Its been said but the refs were pretty questionable on some calls tonight. We were in position to win either way tonight and didn't get it done:

- The out of bounds call
- Kobes offensive fouls (phantom 2nd foul with Ray Allen on him, Big Babys feet were still moving under Kobe on his way down) and also the loose ball foul where Rondo fell out of bounds and they called Kobe for his 5th.
- Bynums and-1 that got waved off for whatever reason
- The one with about 50 seconds left in the 4th where Ray threw the ball across court to Rondo and was stolen but another phantom foul was called are a few that come to mind

But at the same time we cant let Rondo get offensive rebounds left and right either, getting 2nd, sometimes 3rd oppurtunities. I also dont anticipate Ray Allen hittin' 7 threes in the first half, nor do i Kobe having 5 fouls.

If any team loses 3 games in a row, they really dont deserve to win the series, and in this case I dont think we have to worry about that.

Anyone know if Staples Center is doing the 'Home Court Advantage' where you can watch the game on the big screen in the building?

Im still thinkin Lakeshow in 6

Guys stop complaining and using the REFS as the crutch for the main reason why we lost tonight.

We can all complain until we are blue in the face about it but David Stern and the refs aren't going to change a damn thing.

What's done is done. Now it's time for the Lakers to show the world what they are really made of in these next 3 games @ bean town. Lakers need to focus on bouncing back in game 3.

Phil & the team will watch film & make adjustments. Most of us on here knew this was not going to be an easy series.

Guys stop complaining and using the REFS as the crutch for the main reason why we lost tonight.

We can all complain until we are blue in the face about it but David Stern and the refs aren't going to change a damn thing.

What's done is done. Now it's time for the Lakers to show the world what they are really made of in these next 3 games @ bean town. Lakers need to focus on bouncing back in game 3.

Phil & the team will watch film & make adjustments. Most of us on here knew this was not going to be an easy series.

anyone blaming the refs needs to shut the heck up.  the Lakers had the free throw avantage and had their chances. the Lakers are gonna prove what their made of this week in Boston tho

My Complaints:

smh.gif
@ Rondo's triple double

smh.gif
@ the Lakers not boxing out Rondo

smh.gif
@ the last 5 minutes of the 4th quarter. Horrible.

smh.gif
@ these fair-weather Laker "Fans"

smh.gif
@ the refs basically handing the game over to the Celtics

smh.gif
@ the numerous phantom calls against the Lakers

pimp.gif
 &
smh.gif
@ Jesus Shuttlesworth setting a new record

The good news is we can win in Boston, and we will win Game 3.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Lamar is not inconsistent. He just is not that good. Yeah he has the body to be good but he really does not excel at anything other than being long. He could still be a decent trash play player like Glen Daivs but
he just does not care or is mentally soft. How can a player get in foul trouble in 2 min. TWO TIMES IN A ROW IN THE NBA FINALS? Dude is just trash and laker fans should not expect him to show up anymore, especially in Boston.
The way the refs are calling fouls this series, I don't see why you can't understand how easy it is to get in foul trouble. Lamar is due for a big game and I expect him to play well in game 3 as long as the refs stop calling these cheap fouls.

How you can say he's not good is beyond me. Would you say the same thing about Garnett after last night? Because he put up pretty similar numbers while playing more minutes.

Originally Posted by Pitman13

My Complaints:

smh.gif

FAIL
Lakers went to the line 41 times.  Celtics went to the line 20 times. Celtics won this thing miraculously despite Stern & co. handing over the game to you chumps. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeeNyce

Originally Posted by Pitman13

My Complaints:

smh.gif

FAIL
Lakers went to the line 41 times.  Celtics went to the line 20 times. Celtics won this thing miraculously despite Stern & co. handing over the game to you chumps. 
laugh.gif
Both teams were called for 29 fouls...
eyes.gif

Kobe hit that shot at the baseline, up 90-87, I was feelin so good. 
smh.gif

The Celts played better at the end of the game.  They played desperate.  And really, they needed too.  They weren't tryna go down 2-0.  We needed to play that way, WE shoulda been the ones DESPERATE to make this series 2-0. 

We didn't do it, bottom line. 

Bounce back, that is all that matters.  Ron had a bad game?  Bounce back.  Odom hasn't gotten the finals schedule yet?  Bounce back.  Kobe has like 8 offensive fouls in 2 games?  Bounce back.  Pau opens his dumb mouth after 1 game?  Bounce back. 

We've responded to all of our challenges since we got beat in 08.  Now we have another challenge, we respond properly, we'll be ok. 

04 in my head way too damn much though.  I need to get that @#$% out my head.  It's killin me. 
smh.gif

haven't checked in for a minute...

Still feeling confident that the Lakers can get this done. The focus in on the pivotal game 3.. hopefully officiating will not be the factor the rest of the series.

haven't checked in for a minute...

Still feeling confident that the Lakers can get this done. The focus in on the pivotal game 3.. hopefully officiating will not be the factor the rest of the series.

I am confident that we can take 2 in boston.

Game 3 is ours

edit: anyone hear pierce's #%*#$ +*@ say "oh yeah, we ain't coming back to LA". dude is a herb

well i think most of us expected this series to be a dogfight and the celtics to come home 1-1

the refs were horrible both sides of ball no complaints there

but 3 offensive fouls on kobe?

ehh on to the next...we have to win at least one in boston or else this will be over

Back
Top Bottom