OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

Shannon didn't do anything great tonight in the dunk contest.

Dar Tucker from the LA Defenders took the NBDL slam dunk contest.

Last dunk is
eek.gif
sick.gif
:

Breezy with a TURRIBLE representation of the Lakeshow in the dunk contest. All that hype for nothing
smh.gif
dontletshannondunkeveragain.com

My whole facebook homepage was all hate on Shannon, I personally think the whole let Shannon dunk thing was unnecessary to begin with...

He'll most likely be back in the contest unfortunately, knowing that the All-star weekend is here in LA next year
smokin.gif

Yeah, Shannon was terrible.
laugh.gif
Did y'all hear Kenny Smith after Shannon's 2nd attempt? 'C'mon, shannon! Don'tletShannondunk.com.'
roll.gif

And DeRozan should have won. I voted for him a ton of times throug the voting period.
laugh.gif

Trade this bum Shannon Brown
laugh.gif
nah jk but SB should have at least throw down a windmill. BOOOOOO this dude failed.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

badboyf0life420:
^you think everyone on the laker team is a BUM.

bynum for dejuan blair?
So you saw where that other guy said that about me in the 'Bynum is a chump' thread.

C'mon, man. Get your own material.
tongue.gif

And I've had (and still have) my complaints w/ different guys on the team, but Bynum's the only one I would call a bum.
laugh.gif
  haven't read that thread but i was actually talking about noblekane..

btw im not surprised Shannon dint do anything at the slam dunk contest at all.. what has he shown us laker fans that he has creativity? he does the same dunks over and over again ..
i was just dissapointed with all the hype.

--Lakeshow with only 6 games till the end of the month.
--Thats good stuff. Bean can build up some rest for the home stretch of the season.

[h2]Lakers, Blazers Could Become Unlikely Trade Partners[/h2]
Feb 14, 2010 10:13 AM EST

lal_40.gif
The Lakers are attempting to clear some salary by offering Luke Walton and Sasha Vujacic.

They have had discussions with an unlikely trade partner, the Portland Trail Blazers, according to one league source.

Via Yahoo!

Los Angeles Lakers, Portland Trail Blazers

Read the Full Story Discuss Send Feedback Buy Tickets

Wait portland wants both? And for who? LOL Yes...YES! Make this happen.

As far as Stat going to the Cavs, Yes it worries me but at the same time when has Stat ever played D? This will make them better on the O end but D win championships. I just hope Shaq doesn't rub off on him. If he does we might be in trouble...

All I want is some good shooters. We got bums out there shooting.

Are only spark is Farmar and shannon. LO at times.

Haha I don't see portland doing us a favor to get rid of sasha...a piece of gum isn't worth this fool...the blazers hate our guts...I really think the cavs might actually win it all if they get amare...hopefully this gets mitch to get devin harris or heinrich

Not worried about any of the trades, you forget what happens once players from the suns leave their beloved Steve Nash. Not saying Amare will suck, but Hickson has been balling, so regardless, i'm not worried about it.

Lakers will be fine, we just need to get the injuries out of the way.

lol @ Shannon Browns dunk contest performance. Dudes were hating on me because I said all he can do is get up reallly high, i've never seen him do anything else...Looks like I had the last laugh because he was easily the most overhyped, overrated, dunker in the dunk contests since I can remember. He even had his own damn website.

Not saying anyone else was creative, but how many people especially Laker homers were saying this Shannon Brown was easily going to win. The media took notice and put him into the dunk contest. He had a contest for the Kobe V's to be ID'ed for him for the contest as well, this just all has FAIL written all over it.

Anyways, not worried about any of the trades. Shaq already dominated Bynum as it is, so even without Amare our bigs are SUSPECT. Bynum can't handle Shaq, and Pau chokes against the Celtics.

indifferent.gif
@ shannon

i really dont know how i feel about letting luke go...
frown.gif
luke is realy efficient in the playoffs

atfirst i was happy that kobe was going to sit out for the all star and rest for the sake of the team in the long run but now that its getting close to the game i really want to see him play...

Who in the heck could LA be looking at on Portland...as much as Luke sucks he's a great glue guy...now if they could turn Farmar/Sasha into Bayless...that would be great.

It would be nice to get one of their wing guys. Outlaw would be nice. I think we need someone over 6'4 that can dribble drive and get layups and such. We miss that with Ariza gone. Ron cant really do those things anymore.

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

It would be nice to get one of their wing guys. Outlaw would be nice. I think we need someone over 6'4 that can dribble drive and get layups and such. We miss that with Ariza gone. Ron cant really do those things anymore.

yea..I wish we had someone like that. really tall..about 6'10 and 230...

indifferent.gif

Ok, act like you didnt understand me. Lamar's sometimey, only left handed layups is not what I was referring to. I said a wing guy.

i wasnt really expecting shannon to do anything spectacular. always looked at him as an in-game dunker
i thought that if he got into the finals, he would have won since he had a lot of fans

Back
Top Bottom