Official LA Lakers @ Phoenix Suns 03/12/10 Vol. In the Desert Where Nothing Happens

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Everyone needs a player like Lou Amundson on their bench, if he didn't flop so damn much he probably would have gotten the call.

Jordan Farmar staying put on the bench APPRECIATION
pimp.gif

You mean if he did flop? What's crazy is Lou didn't complain about any of the no calls. You know why the refs didn't call a flag. on Gasol? Look what Artest and Gasol do after Gasol smacks Lou... like they really care about him
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jdiddy931

--Wow. It was getting pretty chippy out there.
--If the Suns stay at the 4 or 5 seed and we stay at the 1..can you imagine a series in the 2nd round? Wow.

I would rather us beat a good team like Cle, Orl or Den on the road.....not the sorry Suns....they should win this game
but I've yet to see the team beat a good team on the road all year

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

I would rather us beat a good team like Cle, Orl or Den on the road.....not the sorry Suns....they should win this game
but I've yet to see the team beat a good team on the road all year

Sorry Suns? Hmmm... keep in mind 2 big role players didn't play tonight.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Finally lakers are showing toughness and not getting pushed around.
its the battle of the 2 softest teams
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
That's the truth.

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

�--Wow. It was getting pretty chippy out there.
--If the Suns stay at the 4 or 5 seed and we stay at the 1..can you imagine a series in the 2nd round? Wow.
it'd be over in 5
Icould see it being over in 5, no question, but I could see the Sunsholding home court and taking this thing to 7. Anything could happen,but the Suns have to get better on the road for there to be anydiscussion in this series.

Originally Posted by JCH3

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Finally lakers are showing toughness and not getting pushed around.
its the battle of the 2 softest teams
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
That's the truth.

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

�--Wow. It was getting pretty chippy out there.
it'd be over in 5
I could see it being over in 5, no question, but I could see the Suns holding home court and taking this thing to 7. Anything could happen, but the Suns have to get better on the road for there to be any discussion in this series.

--It'd be over in 6. Tops. Lakers are on cruise control in the season. Come playoff time, Phil will have em battle tested and ready.

yehh if we played them in the 2nd round it'll go 5 or 6...the suns live and die by the 3 and they dont have anyone stopping pau and bynum

Originally Posted by abstractability

good win, but too many !@#$% three-pointers.
you really cant blame them, most of those 3 pointers were wide open.

and
roll.gif
at artest being the first one helping him up.

Back
Top Bottom