Official LA Lakers @ Phoenix Suns 03/12/10 Vol. In the Desert Where Nothing Happens

eek.gif

Originally Posted by KenJi714

misses the game . what happened ? i heard somebody got bodied
the Suns did
laugh.gif
. Kobe almost with the triple double. Sasha smacked the %*+@ outta Hill

Okay the Suns should have never been so close. The suns got every call in the 3rd quarter, which let them back in the game. Then when the game is tight they call that? Gasol might as well took Lou's head off (flagerent), Odom shoved Lou out of bounce(foul, but said out of bounce, lakers ball), and Bynum shoved Lou down (no Tech?). Wow Lou got punked
laugh.gif
but seriously man call the right calls and everything would be cool.

Now about the game, we lost but we played well. Nash did some awkward things at the end but it's cool. Suns fans just used to him being so perfect. Dudley was a no show, Dragic played awesome, Jrich was a failure (whats new) AND ROBIN LOPEZ 18 MINS, 0 REBS.

Lakers had too many open shots. I feel good about the Suns after watching this game. ALSO, Gentry did the right thing, it cost us pts we needed at the end, but that was unacceptable to let that only be a foul on Gasol.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by KenJi714

misses the game . what happened ? i heard somebody got bodied
the Suns did
laugh.gif
. Kobe almost with the triple double. Sasha smacked the %*+@ outta Hill
Oh @#$@ yea ?
roll.gif
Sasha the machine baby
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Jdiddy931

Okay the Suns should have never been so close. The suns got every call in the 3rd quarter, which let them back in the game. Then when the game is tight they call that? Gasol might as well took Lou's head off (flagerent), Odom shoved Lou out of bounce(foul, but said out of bounce, lakers ball), and Bynum shoved Lou down (no Tech?). Wow Lou got punked
laugh.gif

Now about the game, we lost but we played well. Nash did some awkward things at the end but it's cool. Suns fans just used to him being so perfect. Dudley was a no show, Dragic played awesome, Jrich was a failure (whats new) AND ROBIN LOPEZ 18 MINS, 0 REBS.

Lakers had too many open shots. I feel good about the Suns after watching this game. ALSO, Gentry did the right thing, it cost us pts we needed at the end, but that was unacceptable to let that only be a foul on Gasol.

Suns fans are used to him being perfect? How about show some effort and close out on a shooter for a change? Nash let the Lakers shoot 2 three's without running up to them and giving them all day.

laugh.gif

you got any video of said foul? im sure gasol was going after the ball. its not a flagrant if the guy is going for the ball.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Jdiddy931 wrote:

laugh.gif

you got any video of said foul? im sure gasol was going after the ball. its not a flagrant if the guy is going for the ball.

I'll up in like 5 mins, but seriously, that was a flag. He slapped his wholllle face! I can't see how that can be an argument that he was going for the ball.

Originally Posted by youngcheezy

laugh.gif

Suns fans are used to him being perfect? How about show some effort and close out on a shooter for a change? Nash let the Lakers shoot 2 three's without running up to them and giving them all day.

If anyone leaves a wide open man it's your boyfriend, Jrich.... here's one that's my favorite, ROGER MASON FOR 3!!! Merry Chirstmas

Kobe almost had quadruple double with those turnovers. But the Suns were  doubling and getting the ball out his hands and he was trying to pass out of it (and unforced errors like that fumbled ball out of bounds when had the baseline open up on Dudley).  And I would of said that wasnt an intentional flagerant by Pau but after he hit Dwight Howard last week he might of been tired of being worked and got frustrated at Amundson. Also the Lakers converging on Nash to get the ball out of his hands went really well. That helped hold the Suns scoring down and had them scurrying at times.

Lakers played great D, at times.. I never seen the Suns so lost.
If the refs wouldn't have been involved in the 3rd quarter the Suns would have been blown out

ok yea that was a flagrant on gasol. the game i was watching they only showed the angle from the back side of them

Everyone needs a player like Lou Amundson on their bench, if he didn't flop so damn much he probably would have gotten the call.

Jordan Farmar staying put on the bench APPRECIATION
pimp.gif

--Like I was saying? J/k. Y'all know its 50/50. Theres a winner and a loser.
--I missed the game so I cant say anything about it except I'm glad we got the W. Especially on the road...
--AAAAAND...we gotta make our darn free throws. Geez. These guys do this for a living. I've made 80/100 easy. While rebounding the ball myself.

Back
Top Bottom