[::Official LA Lakers @ NY Knicks SUNDAY 12:00pm ET NBATV::]

Originally Posted by BullsRepeat3Peat

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Why the hell would Spike Lee still go to Knicks games? ..... even he should be embarrassed.... going from watching Ewing & Oak to watching Curry and Z-Bo
indifferent.gif

true fan homie
ya I know but I imagine he has to be embarrassed to say the least

knicks are my team and i still watch their crap here in LA. i just don't like to talk about 'em much b/c of how bad they play. true fans watch man.he just has the money to go.

Why the hell would Spike Lee still go to Knicks games? ..... even he should be embarrassed.... going from watching Ewing & Oak to watching Curry and Z-Bo
indifferent.gif

I believe Spike only goes to games now when Star players from other teams come in like Cavs,Lakers,Etc. But other than that getting dunked on from ChrisMihm is just
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DonnieDarko67

indifferent.gif

I believe Spike only goes to games now when Star players from other teams come in like Cavs,Lakers,Etc. But other than that getting dunked on from Chris Mihm is just
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

lol I did NOT know that this game was on right now
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.....just woke up and I see my Lakeshow kickin butt
pimp.gif
....nice way to kick off the day
smokin.gif

i guess kobe musta read 3pledouble's post about bynum being the best player on the lakers
laugh.gif

Wow the Knicks look like a NBDL Team right now
laugh.gif

Chris Mihm mashing on Eddy Curry
laugh.gif

Trevor Ariza's revenge on the Knicks today
laugh.gif

Kobe shooting better and droping dimes all over the Knicks.That play where he dribbled between the legs and crossed up 2 Knicks to setup Bynum with the dunkwas sick
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Originally Posted by Japs24

So is Kobe still injured?
laugh.gif

kobe is more of a jumpshooter now: 70% jumpshot; 30% drive. people need to get that.
Your point?.. whats that got to do of his injury status? .... i know he's a "jumpshooter" now, even from the last 2-3 games, dude wasjacking up shots and all, you can see he's hurt... but he's different today with all the between the legs dribble and follow-up dunks..

knicks are my team and i still watch their crap here in LA. i just don't like to talk about 'em much b/c of how bad they play. true fans watch man. he just has the money to go.
ya man I've lived in Chicago most of my life and moved to NYC in 01.... Growing up watching those great Knicks teams against the Bulls Ican't believe how bad this Knicks team is especially in terms of chemistry and effort....At least they were in the playoffs when I first got here.... ButIsiah has simply turned things from bad to worse upon his arrival. Even the '99 Bulls were better than this team
smh.gif

I love watching the Lakers play, Kobe is playing extremely we'll despite the injuries.

As for the Knicks, too many missed layups and FTs, otherwise this would be a reasonable defecit. Knicks are just losing to a better team right now

Eddy Curry is worthless, it should be Lee and Zach at the 4-5 spot.

I have some funny boo'ing vid clips to post up once I'm home from the game.

Back
Top Bottom