[::Official LA Lakers @ NY Knicks SUNDAY 12:00pm ET NBATV::]

Watch go Kobe go for 83

Not even remotely close, he would need to hit alot of his jumpers, because he's not going to drive to the basket with the groin injury.

His quick first step is not there right now.

I expect Lamar Odom to have a big game:

#1 Because the knicks to do not have a SF with the size to guard Lamar.
#2 He's going to be home in front of family and friends.

GO LAKERS!!!

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Watch go Kobe go for 83

Not even remotely close, he would need to hit alot of his jumpers, because he's not going to drive to the basket with the groin injury.

His quick first step is not there right now.

I expect Lamar Odom to have a big game:

#1 Because the knicks to do not have a SF with the size to guard Lamar.
#2 He's going to be home in front of family and friends.

GO LAKERS!!!

laugh.gif
it was a joke sir, I said that because every players seems to havetheir career highs aganist us

i'm sorry, but no injury will stop kobe from doing whatever he wants. this team plays no defense at all. anybody can and will score on this team, at will.

lakers by twelve.

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

i'm sorry, but no injury will stop kobe from doing whatever he wants. this team plays no defense at all. anybody can and will score on this team, at will.

lakers by twelve.

Multiplied by 4

word up, if the lakers win by 48 points, there had better be a riot starting at 2:31 pm.

or isiah better get choked out by herb.

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

word up, if the lakers win by 48 points, there had better be a riot starting at 2:31 pm.

or isiah better get choked out by herb.

I'm only a train ride away from MSG I would gladly be one the choke isiah out word to radio raheem.

This is a game I fear. They beat us last year when we should have won. Whats going to stop them this year? I hope they use drew because curry is trash and Ithink he can take david lee. If kobe starts jacking shots just because he is in the garden, I hope phil benches him but he won't. I hope lamar's playof late will continue. He has done well and pretty much shut me up since that golden state game.

Andruw Bynum bought like 30+ tickets for all his friends & famlay - I hope phil jackson preaches to feed the ball INSIDE to bynum, dude should gety 30+touches easy.

Kobe, please make the game easy and just give up the rock.

Lakers by 16.

I love an early game
pimp.gif

Lets see if Bynum's up to the pressure...with 30+ family +friends, but I foresee him having a bad shooting night but making it up on the boards andblocks.....say 16 rebs and 7 blocks....kobe with 40+ to make up for last year. And Lakers squeeze one out. 104-101.

Look for Sasha to be The Machine, if you remember Stu calls him the 11 O'clock guy b/c he's lightsout in practice
roll.gif
and the game is at noon

http://www.newsday.com/sports/baske...e1223,0,769463.story?coll=ny-linews-headlines
http://www.newsday.com/sports/baske...e1223,0,769463.story?coll=ny-linews-headlines

On Sunday, Bryant will walk into Madison Square Garden for his first appearance there in nearly two years, needing 20 points to become the youngest player in NBA history to score 20,000. After an offseason of 20,000 trade demands and just as many doses of animosity, the Lakers' superstar finally has settled down. But it seems only temporary.

After staying quiet about his desire to be traded since the beginning of the season, Bryant opened up Saturday after practice at an Upper East Side health club.

Yes, the Knicks were on the list of four teams he asked to be traded to late last spring, Bryant acknowledged for the first time Saturday to a small group of reporters. And, he said, no teams have been taken off the list.

"They were, yeah," Bryant said when asked if the Knicks were among the teams for which he'd agree to waive his no-trade clause. After the Knicks and Bulls, Bryant said it was the Mavericks and Suns, marking the first time he has publicly disclosed the list.

The Knicks, who declined to comment Saturday on their role in the Bryant saga, have been aware since the summer that they were among his chosen teams. The situation never advanced beyond exploratory talks, though.

Lakers ftw!

Originally Posted by tupac003

This is a game I fear. They beat us last year when we should have won. Whats going to stop them this year? I hope they use drew because curry is trash and I think he can take david lee. If kobe starts jacking shots just because he is in the garden, I hope phil benches him but he won't. I hope lamar's play of late will continue. He has done well and pretty much shut me up since that golden state game.
Wasn't that the game Kobe was suspended for. That's why they lost. My two favorite teams playing each other. Watch my@#** be stuck at churchtill 3.

laugh.gif
Zach Randolph absolutely owns the Lakers, and i dont see that changingbesides the fact that he plays on the east coast now, he will be fired up and the rest of this knicks will follow suit. I expect the Knicks to win this one by10, With Zach going for 43 and 20.

I dont remember the last time we played so early in the day... i mean, i know its noon over there in ny...but i dont remember the last time where i would bescared of oversleeping and missing a laker game
laugh.gif

9am pt??? damn... but it should be worth it, im lookin forward to a good beatin
devil.gif

Lets goooo

I went to the Lakers/Knicks game back in January at MSG. It was a great atmosphere,
and even the crowd was chanting for kobe
laugh.gif

I believe he had 40 points, and he will definitely get 40+ today.

for some reason i see us playing with 'heart' and 'fire', and 'desire' and actually winning this game. Followed by a blow out loss @Orlando

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

for some reason i see us playing with 'heart' and 'fire', and 'desire' and actually winning this game. Followed by a blow out loss @ Orlando

Def Not I smell a big L for us on a sunday morning

Back
Top Bottom