Official LA Lakers @ Dallas Mavericks 01/13 Vol. Rest Kobe

Farmar cannot shoot. Dude needs to get a shooting coach asap if he's gonna stay on this team.

Someone needs to get farmar this asap

better-basketball-shooting.png

Wow, I like what im seeing out there. Lots more energy from the bench. sure they did some stupid stuff, but theyre running the offense for the most part, ballmovement, etc.

Just gotta keep it up for two more.

See all Bynum needed was to hear trade rumors about him & NT Laker fans hating on him for him to play like we all know he can and should play

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

See all Bynum needed was to hear trade rumors about him & NT Laker fans hating on him for him to play like we all know he can and should play
Nah, Bynum is a different player when Pau isn't playing.

Sidenote: Can anyone in Dallas tell Matrix to cut off what's left of his hair? He's holding on to something that's already gone
tired.gif

I noticed that Farmar takes the last shot at the end of 1-3 quarters and he usually makes them too

pimp.gif

Man Lamar is playing like Lamar Odumb right now.

Seriously he's missed like 5 easy layups tonight and has no jumper and can't buy a 3 point shot.

I seriously cringe when I see go up for a 3 point shot.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Every time I look up he's knocking down three pointers
laugh.gif
...granted their wide open, but still.
Watch him on Friday and he'll go like 2-12...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Happy 20K, Diggler.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wow sometimes i think im looking at the 80's sacramento kings out there.....good lord odom and walton how do you miss such easy shots??? smh

Back
Top Bottom