Official LA Lakers @ Dallas Mavericks 01/13 Vol. Rest Kobe

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

Another reason i hate Lakers fans

how is dirk wasting his prime in dallas ? Dirk and every one else in the L is playing against a NBA legend and a damn good supporting cast
A team will be lucky to beat the lakers this year or next year in the playoffs.

why the hell would u generalize a whole group based off one man's opinion???
roll.gif

cause these people just need a reason to @$*+* about laker fans

i hate on farmass alot but he did play well, well actually he had many TOs and stupid shots.

im not a fan of puke but he did good tonight too, besides missing an open layup
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Darth you make the threads now!...were undefeated when you do!...great team effort...kobes presence fired this team up...I wish they played like this every game with intensity...GET RID OF FARMAR!...I bet we won't get a hello from mytoaster today LOL
I have no problem with this. My motto on here has always been if I create the Laker game thread and they lose I wont make the next game thread,but if I make the game thread and the Lakers win I'll keep rolling and keep making the game threads until the Lakers lose a game.

Darth get the game thread going for Friday nights game.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Dirk is wasting his prime in with this team.
I agree.

He's a free agent this summer. Cuban loves Dirk Diggler and will probably give him the max on his extension. But if I were in Dirk's shoes I'devaluate the situation and consider going east to a team like the Heat or even the Bulls. The Mavs setup with their current roster right now is
sick.gif
old declining PG with Jason Kidd, old way past his prime and very overratedShawn Marion, a front court with worthless stiffs in Eric Dampier & Drew Gooden. Also the western conference is tough right now and will only get tougherthe next few seasons with young upcoming teams in (Clips, Grizzlies, and Kings)

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

Another reason i hate Lakers fans

how is dirk wasting his prime in dallas ? Dirk and every one else in the L is playing against a NBA legend and a damn good supporting cast
A team will be lucky to beat the lakers this year or next year in the playoffs.
what is wrong with you? the mavs front office has not done enough to surround dirk with enough talent to win a championship other than 2006
it is a fact that he is wasting his prime in dallas

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

Darth you make the threads now!...were undefeated when you do!...great team effort...kobes presence fired this team up...I wish they played like this every game with intensity...GET RID OF FARMAR!...I bet we won't get a hello from mytoaster today LOL
I have no problem with this. My motto on here has always been if I create the Laker game thread and they lose I wont make the next game thread, but if I make the game thread and the Lakers win I'll keep rolling and keep making the game threads until the Lakers lose a game.

Darth get the game thread going for Friday nights game.

--I'm on it.
smokin.gif

The entire league is wasting their time to be honest.

If these cats can stay healthy, nothing's stopping them.

kobe!!! man i never seen him get blocked like that, like three times??? air balled twice, but when the game was tied and they needed a bucket....surprisesurprise, who else? but the Black mamba, not to mention the key steal he had...

i dont really like farmar either, but dont u think he played well last night?

Originally Posted by chiva1908

him and kobe did a couple dumb plays each that allowed the mavs to tie it up...

i never thought i would be glad to see luke walton back...

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

is there a link? im tryna see this

i guess you didnt like what you seen huh little man? somebody went ghost!
well what do you expect?!
laugh.gif
...did you expect mytoaster todrop by and hello?
nerd.gif
...kinda like how they went all casper last year injune
laugh.gif

he did what we all expected him to do and he played well...but i really think hes selfish...there are plenty of times when he takes it uponhimself to take shots as if the offense runs through him
indifferent.gif

noble i give kobe a pass last night for making some dumb plays just cause dudes playing with an injured back

--It's up fam. Lets get it!

Originally Posted by chiva1908

him and kobe did a couple dumb plays each that allowed the mavs to tie it up...

i never thought i would be glad to see luke walton back...

true, everyone makes mistakes. And Kobe is Kobe, he's done that in the past, but he was there when they most needed him.

Back
Top Bottom