OFFICIAL LA LAKERS 2011 OFFSEASON THREAD: VOLUME Get Ready for Dark TImes

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

I thought you were funny with your reverse psychology stuff. But you have over-done it.
This is ridiculously stupid, and if we do come back to win this series I'd very much like it if you didn't post in any further Laker threads...at least as one of our own.

--This isnt reverse psychology. This is real talk. There was nothing over the top in my original post.

Kobe isn't overrated.. He's past his prime.
Lebron is in his prime right now. He's been in his prime for the past 3-4 years and with his build and natural ability, he will be running the league for the next 5 years.

The dynasty is reaching its end. The torch is about to be passed. And its being passed to Bron, Wade, and Bosh...

I love the LakeShow, but I also love the Heat. And LA made the biggest mistake by getting rid of pieces that helped them get a ring last year and the year before. Barnes hasn't been good since he played in Golden State... I don't even think Steve Blake has been a threat to anyone in the league. Why we gave up great key players is beyond me. But Kobe can't carry the team on his own, and our bench is playing like some %!%!. The only person really running off the bench the first two games was Odom.

and honestly, Pau and Bynum are being abused in the post.

I loved the run we had, but all great things must come to an end. Kobe and Phil are both HOF'ers. Lets just be happy we made it to this point.

Lebron is in his prime right now. He's been in his prime for the past 3-4 years and with his build and natural ability, he will be running the league for the next 5 years.

The dynasty is reaching its end. The torch is about to be passed. And its being passed to Bron, Wade, and Bosh...

I love the LakeShow, but I also love the Heat. And LA made the biggest mistake by getting rid of pieces that helped them get a ring last year and the year before. Barnes hasn't been good since he played in Golden State... I don't even think Steve Blake has been a threat to anyone in the league. Why we gave up great key players is beyond me. But Kobe can't carry the team on his own, and our bench is playing like some %!%!. The only person really running off the bench the first two games was Odom.

I loved the run we had, but all great things must come to an end. Kobe and Phil are both HOF'ers. Lets just be happy we made it to this point.

ive always been telling yall in that lakers thread, this fool is annoying and just dumb with all the reverse psychology stuff, always hitting other people with the " thats just darth doing his normal stuff"

ive always been telling yall in that lakers thread, this fool is annoying and just dumb with all the reverse psychology stuff, always hitting other people with the " thats just darth doing his normal stuff"

Originally Posted by hella handsome

I love the LakeShow, but I also love the Heat. And LA made the biggest mistake by getting rid of pieces that helped them get a ring last year and the year before. Barnes hasn't been good since he played in Golden State... I don't even think Steve Blake has been a thread to anyone in the league. Why we gave up great key players is beyond me. But Kobe can't carry the team on his own, and our bench is playing like some %+!%. The only person really running off the bench the first two games was Odom.

--QFT. See this guy is on my level.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

I love the LakeShow, but I also love the Heat. And LA made the biggest mistake by getting rid of pieces that helped them get a ring last year and the year before. Barnes hasn't been good since he played in Golden State... I don't even think Steve Blake has been a thread to anyone in the league. Why we gave up great key players is beyond me. But Kobe can't carry the team on his own, and our bench is playing like some %+!%. The only person really running off the bench the first two games was Odom.

--QFT. See this guy is on my level.

--OK Kobe being done can be arguable.
--But this being the end of a dynasty is on point.
--KObe being overrated can also be arguable.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

Theres no way Kobe being overrated is arguable. This guy has made players look silly he ran the league, if hes overrated the NBA as a whole is overrated

--Kobe is done. He had a great career. I just dont think he has it in him for another title run.
--Gasol WAS a great addition and he is thanked for the success he brought the past few years.

--The way the league is set up is there are always teams on the up and up and teams on their down slide.
--The Lakers organization is pretty good at keeping that down slide short. Aside from the 90's. But we survived.

--The Mavs outmatched the Lakers at every point. Hats off to them. They built a team to beat the Lakers. And succeeded.
--I can handle losing. Its the rubbing in on FB and text by haters I cant handle. Oh well.

--Sasha and Farmar > Barnes and Blake.
--The end of a dynasty. It was good while it lasted. Hopefully we dont have to wait too long till the next one.

--One last note. All the Kobe hate got me. I'm not blind anymore. Kobe is one of the most OVERRATED players in the history of the game. BRON > Kobe.
--What should we do for next season?
Your not a true Laker fan.

Theres no way Kobe being overrated is arguable. This guy has made players look silly he ran the league, if hes overrated the NBA as a whole is overrated

--Kobe is done. He had a great career. I just dont think he has it in him for another title run.
--Gasol WAS a great addition and he is thanked for the success he brought the past few years.

--The way the league is set up is there are always teams on the up and up and teams on their down slide.
--The Lakers organization is pretty good at keeping that down slide short. Aside from the 90's. But we survived.

--The Mavs outmatched the Lakers at every point. Hats off to them. They built a team to beat the Lakers. And succeeded.
--I can handle losing. Its the rubbing in on FB and text by haters I cant handle. Oh well.

--The end of a dynasty. It was good while it lasted. Hopefully we dont have to wait too long till the next one.

--One last note. All the Kobe hate got me. I'm not blind anymore. Kobe is one of the most OVERRATED players in the history of the game. BRON > Kobe.
Your not a true Laker fan.

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

indifferent.gif

He saw the light, theres nothing wrong with him 
smokin.gif

I'm done in here 
roll.gif

He saw the light, theres nothing wrong with him 
smokin.gif

I'm done in here 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom