OFFICIAL LA LAKERS 2011 OFFSEASON THREAD: VOLUME Get Ready for Dark TImes

Somebody ELSE please make a off season thread after we get eliminated......IM not gonna be able to take this dudes doom and gloom thread titles all off season
eyes.gif

Somebody ELSE please make a off season thread after we get eliminated......IM not gonna be able to take this dudes doom and gloom thread titles all off season
eyes.gif

--Theres nothing in my OP that was doom and gloom.
--It was all real talk, no reverese psychology stuff ot anything like that.
--I just believe the Lakers need to take a different direction from where they are at because every other team did.

--Theres nothing in my OP that was doom and gloom.
--It was all real talk, no reverese psychology stuff ot anything like that.
--I just believe the Lakers need to take a different direction from where they are at because every other team did.

how yall sayin Kobe's done? he's still puttin up a decent scoring avg that's ahead of 400+ NBA players in the fewest minutes played among top 10. Him not scoring 50+ pts meaning he's done? I won't agree unless Kobe's puttin up numbers like Duncan's

30t6p3b.gif

but he's gotta step it up though, having a 17 pt game isn't what great players do in a must-win game situation

how yall sayin Kobe's done? he's still puttin up a decent scoring avg that's ahead of 400+ NBA players in the fewest minutes played among top 10. Him not scoring 50+ pts meaning he's done? I won't agree unless Kobe's puttin up numbers like Duncan's

30t6p3b.gif

but he's gotta step it up though, having a 17 pt game isn't what great players do in a must-win game situation

It's not over, if any team is going to come back from 3-0 it's going to be a team like the Lakers, so the series is far from over...

It's not over, if any team is going to come back from 3-0 it's going to be a team like the Lakers, so the series is far from over...

Back
Top Bottom