OFFICIAL LA LAKERS 2011 OFFSEASON THREAD: VOLUME Get Ready for Dark TImes

--Kobe is done. He had a great career. I just dont think he has it in him for another title run.
--Gasol WAS a great addition and he is thanked for the success he brought the past few years.

--The way the league is set up is there are always teams on the up and up and teams on their down slide.
--The Lakers organization is pretty good at keeping that down slide short. Aside from the 90's. But we survived.

--The Mavs outmatched the Lakers at every point. Hats off to them. They built a team to beat the Lakers. And succeeded.
--I can handle losing. Its the rubbing in on FB and text by haters I cant handle. Oh well.

--Sasha and Farmar > Barnes and Blake.
--The end of a dynasty. It was good while it lasted. Hopefully we dont have to wait too long till the next one.

--One last note. All the Kobe hate got me. I'm not blind anymore. Kobe is one of the most OVERRATED players in the history of the game. BRON > Kobe.
--What should we do for next season?

--Kobe is done. He had a great career. I just dont think he has it in him for another title run.
--Gasol WAS a great addition and he is thanked for the success he brought the past few years.

--The way the league is set up is there are always teams on the up and up and teams on their down slide.
--The Lakers organization is pretty good at keeping that down slide short. Aside from the 90's. But we survived.

--The Mavs outmatched the Lakers at every point. Hats off to them. They built a team to beat the Lakers. And succeeded.
--I can handle losing. Its the rubbing in on FB and text by haters I cant handle. Oh well.

--The end of a dynasty. It was good while it lasted. Hopefully we dont have to wait too long till the next one.

--One last note. All the Kobe hate got me. I'm not blind anymore. Kobe is one of the most OVERRATED players in the history of the game. BRON > Kobe.

indifferent.gif

^
--IF the Lakers come back from 3-0 then you can bust out the stone faces.
--ALL NT knows that this series is OVER my dudes.

^
--IF the Lakers come back from 3-0 then you can bust out the stone faces.
--ALL NT knows that this series is OVER my dudes.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

I agreed with you untill the Kobe is OVERRATED.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

I agreed with you untill the Kobe is OVERRATED.

laugh.gif
went in thinking, please don't be a Knick fan, trollin, giving us a bad name.

One of your own.
sick.gif

laugh.gif
went in thinking, please don't be a Knick fan, trollin, giving us a bad name.

One of your own.
sick.gif

I thought you were funny with your reverse psychology stuff. But you have over-done it.
This is ridiculously stupid, and if we do come back to win this series I'd very much like it if you didn't post in any further Laker threads...at least as one of our own.

I thought you were funny with your reverse psychology stuff. But you have over-done it.
This is ridiculously stupid, and if we do come back to win this series I'd very much like it if you didn't post in any further Laker threads...at least as one of our own.

roll.gif
at Kobe being one of the most overrated players of the last decade. OP is a joke.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

--This isnt reverse psychology. This is real talk. There was nothing over the top in my original post.

roll.gif
at Kobe being one of the most overrated players of the last decade. OP is a joke.

Back
Top Bottom