OFFICIAL KOBE LASER 2K4 THREAD

You gotta hoop in your 2K4s ! I miss Nikeid 2K4s so much. Kobe's Yellow toes are sweet. Blk/Gold lasers are my favs.
I'm gonna order my Baby Blues this week I think.

COOK # 45
get fit.

i was wondering if someone could help me out on the sizing of the laser 2k4s. i wear a size 11 in sts and i have a wide foot. what size would you guys suggesti get for the lasers? any help would be appreciated! thanks

Welcome to Niketalk dude! Well, it really depends on your preference, I'm a size 11 and it really fits true to size, as in no spaces. But since you have awide foot and you want additional space, I suggest you aget a half size bigger, a 11.5 That's my opinion. Hope I was of help!

559b5090ed7a3a2512471dbc2aa992da-getty-76075979mm0011_lakers_jazz.jpg

Any word if these are goin drop?

Originally Posted by The Kobe Show

i just picked up the blk/gld lasers and they are nice. does majority of people ball in these or just save them in box??
YOU HAVE TO WEAR THEM. these are meant for the court only. i play tennis with these, basketball, ive even played checkers with them. very comfy.wonder how these would look in jeans tho? ever since jb took out the fun of playing in retros, i prefer kobes over jb when it comes to ball or any shoe forthat matter.

^ i wear my black/gold with jeans and they look good. I mean it's a mostly black based shoe so matching aint a problem plus i'm not the type to matchblack/gold kicks with a black/gold shirt, i just put on what i feel like wearing like a dress shirt or something.

I just recieved my black/gold 2k4 and i'm thinking of hooping in these best they are soooo comfortable..... I didn't like the first pair I had becauseI was alittle bigger due to football but now that i'm playing basketball only this season i'm loving this shoe i'm down to 6'4" 215 PG.

only player that concertrates on every aspect of the game. C'mon look at the guys face. He's probably thinking how he is going to land... Lol

The black/purple lasers need to hit footlockers soon... I'm tired of waiting for these
For real, I can't see myself dropping $150+ on 2k4s for some reason.
I picked up the laker colorway with the F&F, just waiting for the black/purple to arrive so I can go in and exchange them.
JM, would you happen to have any sources or information in regards to this?
thanks

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by Rawtoon 305

NIKE.....JUST STOP MAKIN THESE SHOES
smh.gif
You should stop posting.
SERIOUSLY... every thread i see that avy and i see negative post's... I THINK YOUR THE ONLY ONE THAT GROUSED ABOUT THIS SHOE?....
LAME....
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom