OFFICIAL KOBE LASER 2K4 THREAD

Their my partners... yea they're hot fa real. I woke up his e-mail in a instant. Before I could open my eyes all the way I just felt my mouth drop open!

HEY EVERYONE

im buying the lasers 2K4's tomorrow
wasn't sure what color to get so i wanted your opinions

1. black/purple
2. white/purple
3. black/gold

let me know which one i should get. thanks everyone

Fab - that's wassup.

i was offered a pair in my size for a ridiculous amount a while back, but said no.

Originally Posted by Rawtoon 305

kobe's a good player......but his shoes is '' garbage ''
If you're going to continue to post "garbage", at least step your game up; even Coach Hubie's replies are somewhat entertainingand mostly grammatically correct.

krey1231, Black/Gold and White/Purple 2k4's are $99.99 at my Foot Locker. Really regret not picking them up with the 30% off.

get the blk gold. They're the best color out of all in my opinion. Blk/prp 2nd best.
And this rawtoon 305 kid is funny With his avy Nice shoe but c'mon... Replace it with a Kobe shoe. LOL
pimp.gif

SwooshnStripes:

You need to help me out next FnF sale! That's funny, my photobucket account is Swoosh_Stripes.

^ Yeah just get at me. I'll most likely be picking myself up a pair too. Hopefully the price drops even further. Great photobucket account name by the way!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

anyone know if kobe starts the game with the strap on or off...?

btw. look how high he is off the floor....
alien.gif
Unstrapped. He unstraps them all the time now. I do that with all most strapped Kobe kicks. Never like strapping on a shoe.

SW00SHnSTRIPES,

You should have jumped on that deal with the F&F.

Wanna help me out on the next one?

krey1231, Black/Gold and Black/Purple 2k4's are $99.99 at my Foot Locker
I sent you a PM. But in case you didn't get it, I've been looking forever for the black/purple to be at a local footlocker now.
They aren't around my local ones, so can you provide a SKU number so I can do a store locator?
thanks!

I wonder if that footlocker would ship to a footlocker in canada? HAHA jk

Anyone wanna hook up a Canadian NT'er with a black / purple pair? or anyone know any online shops besides eastbay with those?

Those VIVO PE's are nice...i love the subtle elephant print on those.

Originally Posted by mjreborn

krey1231, Black/Gold and Black/Purple 2k4's are $99.99 at my Foot Locker
I sent you a PM. But in case you didn't get it, I've been looking forever for the black/purple to be at a local footlocker now.
They aren't around my local ones, so can you provide a SKU number so I can do a store locator?
thanks!

I'm pretty sure he meant white/purple and not black/purple.

sarteaga0408 you are correct
embarassed.gif

So what's the word, will be the black/purple be hitting the store anytime soon or what?

Originally Posted by mjreborn

sarteaga0408 you are correct
embarassed.gif

So what's the word, will be the black/purple be hitting the store anytime soon or what?
Hopefully soon but they have been on eastbay and footlocker.com for a month or more now.

Back
Top Bottom