OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
are the weaves supposed to be different color per pair.or shoe? some show them more.purple,.others more green

How close are the purple laces to the purple in the knit? I did the same exact shoe other than the speckle color. I hope I get good shades of purple too.
purple is pretty close. I only went with purple because my MC had black laces. I just planned on switching between the two.

Yea I never go w black or white laces u can get those out of any other shoes always pic a color always!!!

Yea I never go w black or white laces u can get those out of any other shoes always pic a color always!!!
Yeah. I have lots of extra black and white laces from the spare laces with SB releases. Not flat, but that's ok since I prefer not flat.

But, I did order my MM with black laces. Hmmm.

So yeah, got my PEs last night, and the bottom of the sole on the right shoe has pieces of the traction ridges (the lines that make the outline of his foot) torn off or completely missing. And the top of the toe box on the left is really creased up, even through the flyknit material. Already talked to Nike this AM on the way to work, and they said they'd look into trying to get me another one, or refunding me.

And before someone says what is the problem with the bottom of the sole wearing because it's a shoe (obviously), I never was actually planning to wear the PE pair; just bought one for display and memorabilia purposes.

So yeah, got my PEs last night, and the bottom of the sole on the right shoe has pieces of the traction ridges (the lines that make the outline of his foot) torn off or completely missing. And the top of the toe box on the left is really creased up, even through the flyknit material. Already talked to Nike this AM on the way to work, and they said they'd look into trying to get me another one, or refunding me.

And before someone says what is the problem with the bottom of the sole wearing because it's a shoe (obviously), I never was actually planning to wear the PE pair; just bought one for display and memorabilia purposes.

Pics?

I hope there's nothing wrong with my pair, but if there is, I want another shoe and no refund.

Tfw shoes are delivered but you can't get them yet

View media item 1328521
Soon-horse.jpg

Back
Top Bottom