OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Only thing I regret is not getting the exact pair Kobe wore. But I still got 3 pairs of my choice so it's all good lol

these gold speckles on white look so ******. i'll never choose this option again
laugh.gif
Got a pic? What is wrong with them? I had volt on white for my MCs and, while it didn't look awful, it just did not give enough contrast to make the midsole pop like I wanted.

Completely agree.

It's so cool and easy how something like this can drop and be easily obtained. Yet people still miss and want to to and get pairs for cheap. (Not pointing at anyone specific. Just people in general on twitter and such).

If you had the funds and you wanted them. Absolutely no way you should've missed.

Wish every release was like this. My only regret was NOT sticking to the actually choices Kobe had on that night.

I figured. It's an iD I should create it to what I truly want to rock. But that's OK they wont be sitting in my closet. They will be hitting the streets.
Indeed...true indeed!

So this was my rendering 
View media item 1327433

and this is what came, a lot lighter flyknit. The dark grey laces go better with the rendering. Looking for white laces as of this second haha

View media item 1327443
View media item 1327446
View media item 1327447
View media item 1327449

View media item 1327452
View media item 1327464

No filters just daylight, think white laces will makes these look even better
Purp swoosh & specs

These are freakin' SICK!!!!!! I would swap the laces, maybe Purple to match the logo?
Soooooo Jealous!! :nerd:

The couple of pairs I made that I got emails for already went from getting started to almost finished in 2 days (12/26-12/28) 

To anyone that has gotten tracking info or there MMs already, How long did it take to go from almost finished to getting tracking info or even delivered?

Just chat a nike rep online and they will email you one. I use to be a rookie not so long ago.

The couple of pairs I made that I got emails for already went from getting started to almost finished in 2 days (12/26-12/28) 

To anyone that has gotten tracking info or there MMs already, How long did it take to go from almost finished to getting tracking info or even delivered?
Those were more than likely started before you received the getting started email. My build in progress went live 3 days ago and just received the getting started email.

Those were more than likely started before you received the getting started email. My build in progress went live 3 days ago and just received the getting started email.
Possibly, I have checked the status like I have ocd about once a day. The pair that I got an almost finished email for went back to just "in progress" a couple days ago, hopefully that one is about to ship soon

I got my "started" email on the 20th then the "almost done" email on the 23rd and i talked to 2 diff nike rep both told me mines will ship on Jan 2nd that is in 3 days. They seem they finish pairs and wait for others that are almost finished to ship them all the same day like in batches.

I got my "started" email on the 20th then the "almost done" email on the 23rd and i talked to 2 diff nike rep both told me mines will ship on Jan 2nd that is in 3 days. They seem they finish pairs and wait for others that are almost finished to ship them all the same day like in batches.
waiting to fill up the crate for shipping.. hope mine make it on the next batch.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom