OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Wow. This makes me regret passing on them. 
mean.gif

Me neither. You're not the only one.
They might be making it as we speak with no updates. I have not recieved a started making email nor an update on nike.com and suddenly this morning I have recieved an almost finished email. 

They might be making it as we speak with no updates. I have not recieved a started making email nor an update on nike.com and suddenly this morning I have recieved an almost finished email. 

I've been checking nike.com and status hasn't changed from "in progress". No email either.

I just don't want to run into the same problem with these as I did with my MCs. Ended up talking a month extra because Nike "forgot" to make them.

I've been checking nike.com and status hasn't changed from "in progress". No email either.

I just don't want to run into the same problem with these as I did with my MCs. Ended up talking a month extra because Nike "forgot" to make them.
i haven't gotten an update either. Spoke to a nike rep. and she said my order is expected arrival time is 1/29. 

i haven't gotten an update either. Spoke to a nike rep. and she said my order is expected arrival time is 1/29. 

That's cuz Nike reps don't know much. They just probably typed in your order number and told you the original estimated time of arrival. Be patient, it'll come.

we got over a month people people start to panic. they are making these rather quick so relax people. if you order you will get your stuff.

View media item 1320007
They'll be here Monday?? Im in disbelief. Currently in China and they'll arrive Monday, thats faster then the USPS from Cali to texas

I can believe it. I ordered standard shipping for my Nexus 6 when I pre-ordered from Motorola. It was put on the plane one morning, landed in Memphis that night, and delivered to me the next day.

Ill believe it when i see it :lol: that would be crazy and wouldnt even pass through customs for them to come that fast

whats your pair look like? for your sake and ours i hope they do arrive quickly :pimp:

Last edited:
I dont get it. It is multi flyknit that is mainly volt. What is there not to like?
I'm guessing not a lot of people like purple. Others, like purple and volt, but not together. Moonwalkers sat for awhile and are still slept on for the most part.

I think these look great and I love that they gave us the option to ID. The only thing I'm a bit disappointed in is the fact that Nike didn't just release a few multi-colored patterns to begin with and scrap the airbrush stuff. I think a lot of us were initially excited about the possibility of even ID'ing the elite model but the airbrush stuff sort of killed the enthusiam for the shoe. IMO.

Am I the only one that is just not seeing the volt color? It look purple and green to me. I see no color representing what the Volt Foams look like. Maybe it is because the knit subdues it some but still.

Am I the only one that is just not seeing the volt color? It look purple and green to me. I see no color representing what the Volt Foams look like. Maybe it is because the knit subdues it some but still.
I think it's the greenish "Volt" from the Victories, not the yellow "Volt" from the Tennis Ball foams. Volt seems highly dependent on the textile or material the shoe is made of, and whatever shade Nike is calling Volt that year - since, for instance, the Grinches seem to fall between the Victory and Tennis Ball.

[table][tr][td]
ImageProxy.mvc
[/td][/tr][tr][td]The final personal touches
are being added now.[/td][/tr][tr][td]ORDER PROGRESS[/td][/tr][tr][td]
ImageProxy.mvc
[/td][/tr][/table]
Just got my update on my order. Hoping I get em before 1/29/15

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom