OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I dont care for the flyknit either. im not into the black or the green but the white on the shoe could change that and make it rather decent. wont be like the MC but it will be a nice consolation prize.

The purple multi isn't bad since the color is so close together, the paint smudges is not too noticeable. Now the white/black multi looks like crap.

That flyknit is F'ing dope. I love it
I think some pairs will look great, and some will look like a purple/green nightmare. I went real subdued on mine since I had a feeling the FK would look like Kobe's game pair, not like the dark version on NDC. So yeah, I like the FK, just not the standard MM build that was available online.

I think some pairs will look great, and some will look like a purple/green nightmare. I went real subdued on mine since I had a feeling the FK would look like Kobe's game pair, not like the dark version on NDC. So yeah, I like the FK, just not the standard MM build that was available online.
Purple zebra gotta go, that's it. Love the rest of the shoe but curious to see other swoosh colors and how they go with that flyknit. None have been posted so its making me anxious for my first pair. 

BTW, Merry Christmas to all. Hope all ya are safe & healthy these holidays 

Purple zebra gotta go, that's it. Love the rest of the shoe but curious to see other swoosh colors and how they go with that flyknit. None have been posted so its making me anxious for my first pair. 

BTW, Merry Christmas to all. Hope all ya are safe & healthy these holidays 
Merry Christmas to you too brotha!

And also everyone else in here!

Merry Christmas to everyone!  Have a happy holidays and I hope y'all get great presents :D

For anyone that still hasn't gotten a "we've started" email, my order on ndc stated that they were "build in progress" 3 days ago but am just now receiving the email. 3days later.

Hey Folks!
Well my buddy just received his MMs...smh..dont understand how he already gottem already but...incase you cats were wunderin and want conformation about the upper...THEY ARE 100% "VOLT"/Cave Purple " not green or anything. ..EXACT same as those "Volt" Highs upper. Just sharing the info with ya guyz...if ya dont believe me?..i could careless!..thanx and have Merry Xmas!

Hey Folks!
Well my buddy just received his MMs...smh..dont understand how he already gottem already but...incase you cats were wunderin and want conformation about the upper...THEY ARE 100% "VOLT"/Cave Purple " not green or anything. ..EXACT same as those "Volt" Highs upper. Just sharing the info with ya guyz...if ya dont believe me?..i could careless!..thanx and have Merry Xmas!

Tell him to snap some pics

I ordered my pair about 5 minutes after the drop (missed out on multi colors because I waited too long, definitely wasn't hesitating this time lol), and I haven't received any emails about my pair since the first saying thank you for ordering and that my order was confirmed. Is anyone else still waiting on their "getting started" email? I'm a little nervous considering people are already getting their pairs.

Mine supposed to be here Monday but probably will be delayed. Just did the standard ID and ordered very fast out of sell out worry. Size 13.

Back
Top Bottom