OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Y'all getting almost finished email while I got started email today.
I be like...
B4_KgmXCcAAqTOT.jpg

waiting patiently tho

*elsewhere while people complain about Build Progress.....

Pair of OG MC IDs white out on the Bay for $900

#SMH 
mean.gif
That is close to what I got out of mine from the first run before the restock appeared... Dude wanted them WAY more than I did.

My pairs just now "building" but I'm pretty antsy to see how all the other pairs come out that are finished.

when i first saw the mamba moments put up they were an easy pass for me, now seeing all these progress emails have me waiting to see how they'll turn out and making me wish i just ordered pair :smh:

2/3rds of mine are build in progress.

one order is still "in progress" and hasn't started yet.

regardless, i'm extremely impressed with how quickly this process is going compared to my multicolors from the restock. 

what the hell did i miss? Haven't been in here forever. What is this Mamba Moments I'm seeing? How did i miss this? Was this an instant sell out?

I feel like i just woke up from a coma.

what the hell did i miss? Haven't been in here forever. What is this Mamba Moments I'm seeing? How did i miss this? Was this an instant sell out?

I feel like i just woke up from a coma.
It was a new ID option that was released for quickstrike when Kobe passed Jordan in scoring. Think it was taken down in about 6 hours? Limit 2 per customer I believe.

When the mamba moments dropped a few people were talking about discover and how they don't have cash back thru shop discover any longer but some people had mentioned a way to still get it. Could someone elaborate please? I searched the whole discover site and couldn't find anything associated with Nike. Thanks in advanced!

When the mamba moments dropped a few people were talking about discover and how they don't have cash back thru shop discover any longer but some people had mentioned a way to still get it. Could someone elaborate please? I searched the whole discover site and couldn't find anything associated with Nike. Thanks in advanced!

Google Discover Now Deals

Login

Scroll down half the page

Click nike offer

Buy shoes

Get Cashback

Rep me

/loop

when i first saw the mamba moments put up they were an easy pass for me, now seeing all these progress emails have me waiting to see how they'll turn out and making me wish i just ordered pair :smh:

Why is it that no one takes advantage of nikes awesome return policy. Just buy them and if they dont turn out send them back. Or even better wear them for 3 weeks and then send them back and you still get a full refund. Or you could even resell?!?! How is it even possible to regret such a horrible decision?

Why is it that no one takes advantage of nikes awesome return policy. Just buy them and if they dont turn out send them back. Or even better wear them for 3 weeks and then send them back and you still get a full refund. Or you could even resell?!?! How is it even possible to regret such a horrible decision?
Think the process scares some people away. Design & buy off a rendering, wait up to 6-8 weeks for delivery and charge a healthy $270 dollars after tax. Then if you don't live close to a Nike store & you want to return you have to ship it back and wait 2-3 weeks till you receive your funds. I can see why it ain't easy for some but after they see in hand pics they start to regret. Its understandable

Got my email too an that's even after they made changes for me thought for sure that'd delay the building

Back
Top Bottom