OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Wore my OG MC today to finish off the year. Got the win :pimp: View media item 1313980

OG MC? LMAO!!! Damn, YALL killing me! This isn't even meant to be shade but what's the significance of "OG" in reference to an iD? Super serious question...

Ya I also can't wait to get my OG mamba moments to pair up with my OG MC and restock MC.

Oh and I forgot to mention that all my pairs are #teamnoglitch

Ya I also can't wait to get my OG mamba moments to pair up with my OG MC and restock MC.

Oh and I forgot to mention that all my pairs are #teamnoglitch
Reminds me of that planet fitness commercial. All I hear when I read ur posts is dumb dumb dumb dumb.... Some people try so hard..... Smh

Don't understand why you're so angry :lol:

I'm just using terms that were thrown around during the first and second MC, "OG MC" was used quite a bit in the summer .. nothing with trying so hard.

With all of the fabricated nicknames being produced by Nike and us, who cares what people calls them? If he said OG MC and you understood what shoe it was then he accomplished his task...

you care so hard bro. Let him call it whatever the hell he wants to call them. His money. Does it "devalue" your pair? Does it kill your love for a shoe?
What?!?! How would anything a stranger said "devalue" something of mine? What are we talking about? The shoes are multi-color ID's. I have a pair from the 1st batch and they are no better than my pair from the 2nd batch no matter what anyone wants to call them. All you people that are worried about a shoes name crack me up 
roll.gif

What?!?! How would anything a stranger said "devalue" something of mine? What are we talking about? The shoes are multi-color ID's. I have a pair from the 1st batch and they are no better than my pair from the 2nd batch no matter what anyone wants to call them. All you people that are worried about a shoes name crack me up :rofl:

You're the one that seems to care about the nicknames. Nobody here cares, except you, of course.

Last edited:
This is mildly more interesting than email/shipping updates. Oh well, I'm calling the new ones, toxic MC's.
happy.gif

@foamwright has a pair of MC on Twitter for 300 sz 11. Didn't know if this was allowed but I am not affiliated with him (or know him for that matter). Just trying to pass a decent deal to someone

@foamwright has a pair of MC on Twitter for 300 sz 11. Didn't know if this was allowed but I am not affiliated with him (or know him for that matter). Just trying to pass a decent deal to someone
He's been trying to sell that pair for a while now. $300 plus fees & ship so $325. Not the color of flyknit weave I'm fond of so I passed

He's been trying to sell that pair for a while now. $300 plus fees & ship so $325. Not the color of flyknit weave I'm fond of so I passed

yup just looked him up.

my brother kinda wants em. i was hyped for a second til i saw they were pink.

if they were anywhere close to the color of mine id have no choice but to buy em

yup just looked him up.

my brother kinda wants em. i was hyped for a second til i saw they were pink.

if they were anywhere close to the color of mine id have no choice but to buy em
If one didn't have a pair then it isn't that bad of a deal for a DS pair. I would probably have bit if I didn't have the Mamba Moments coming in and wanting to pick up the Mamba's Greeting

Back
Top Bottom