OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
just looking my tweet on Nike ID and someone else asked Nike if they would be honoring the existing orders with GITD soles on the multi color upper and Nike ID responded by saying "it isn't currently a possible combination, so the orders will be cancelled"

I know its not the flynit lows but my I'd shipped today. I'm pretty excited because they coming in on the 8th ( right before my b'day). Timeline was real quick 6-23 order processed6-25 started making7-1. Finishing touches7-2 shipped7-8 estimated arrival

I know its not the flynit lows but my I'd shipped today. I'm pretty excited because they coming in on the 8th ( right before my b'day). Timeline was real quick 6-23 order processed 6-25 started making 7-1. Finishing touches 7-2 shipped 7-8 estimated arrival
Make sure to post pics when they come in.

I still want to do a WTK EM. Will prob wait to see if get anymore FK options (Showtimes) then order both.

Man I'm just going to order my 2 pairs in a little bit. Gonna try to stay out if this thread cause I only wanted 1 yesterday and this morning it was 2. Now I'm seriously considering getting a 3rd pair. That BS Away is looking really tempting right now :smh:

Hopefully these will be up for a while. I'll probably make a few more later this year

just looking my tweet on Nike ID and someone else asked Nike if they would be honoring the existing orders with GITD soles on the multi color upper and Nike ID responded by saying "it isn't currently a possible combination, so the orders will be cancelled"

That's what I saw also... but I did GITD soles and Multi... my nike status says "Build in Progress".

So theyre already building it. It would be dumb to cancel if its already being built

That's what I saw also... but I did GITD soles and Multi... my nike status says "Build in Progress".

So theyre already building it. It would be dumb to cancel if its already being built
same

but if you didn't get a started making email then I assume technically your build isn't really in progress yet, your order is in progress

this is what I was worried about, the wait for them to cancel my order, if they are going to cancel it just cancel it now give my refund so I can make another ID before the options sell out

I don't about everyone else but this was the first shoe on Nike id I knew I had to do and didn't even think twice about. Hope I can resist making more.
Hope they live up to the expectation.

Same for me. Doubt ill make another though. The multi color is enough for me.

Lol, was a possible combo till people opened their mouths.

I'm a little concerned with the Flyknit Kobe's running small or more narrow...can anyone confirm if these are the same sizing as the Kobe 8's or Kobe 9 EM? I'm asking because I had to order a 10.5 for my Flyknit Lunar2's when i usually only wear 9/9.5

thanks in advance

same

but if you didn't get a started making email then I assume technically your build isn't really in progress yet, your order is in progress

this is what I was worried about, the wait for them to cancel my order, if they are going to cancel it just cancel it now give my refund so I can make another ID before the options sell out
according to the nike rep... They're building it now.

Money has been taken out of my paypal and everything.

I ordered around 12pm the day they dropped if that matters.

according to the nike rep... They're building it now.

Money has been taken out of my paypal and everything.

I ordered around 12pm the day they dropped if that matters.
yeah my money has been taken already too, I ordered around 7 pm last night

Can't stop looking at the pics of the pair I ordered 
embarassed.gif

I don't trust anyone running the twitter lol

yeah just gotta wait

Same here man... But my nike emails have been lagging and it took hours to get my confirmation. Point being I doubt ill even get my "started building" email lol...

Just gotta wait but i say stick it out and roll with it dont cancel it.

Back
Top Bottom