OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I did. It was cheesy but who cares? You can't see it when its on and I try to take advantage of everything that Nike allows for the premium we pay.

This...havnt made an id since the V's and I feel like for the price you pay you might as well add some id on the tongue or whatever...for my multi lows I put master on one and piece on the other lol

For my custom iD, instead of putting just 24, I put VENTI QUATTR0, 24 in Italian. No I'm not Italian. Kobe speaks some Italian and spent some years in Italy so that's the story behind it. It's on some of my 8 iDs.

Last edited:
I'm keeping both of my pairs ID blank just incase I get a favorable trade or offer, nobody wants to buy something with another person name in it or anything of that nature, I plan on keeping a pair on ice for awhile and curious to see if there is a demand for the MC in the next year or so
The KD7 has the names of his family members under the strap, so people would pay for names that have nothing to do with them. I put "IX" and "Kobe / Elite" on my MC colorway, and "Born / Great" on my black pair. If I was going to resell, I would do the same with a generic ID because with no individualized box, it points out that it was a NikeID product to potential buyers.

But at the end of the day, to each his own.

Last edited:
That is one of the reason I went totally against trying to recreate a HTM. It was too iffy on what to use. Had to go against the grain a little bit with mine.

is everyone going TTS on these? i know its probably been asked before but i went through the past 10 pages and didnt see. 

i have 9.5s in the elite highs but wear elite socks with them. 

i would be wearing these casually with some thinner no show socks most likely. i should size down right?

The KD7 has the names of his family members under the strap, so people would pay for names that have nothing to do with them. I put "IX" and "Kobe / Elite" on my MC colorway, and "Born / Great" on my black pair. If I was going to resell, I would do the same with a generic ID because with no individualized box, it points out that it was a NikeID product to potential buyers.

But at the end of the day, to each his own.

View media item 1056771
The first sentence is going to have me mind Fd for the rest of the week, that was a laugh of the week for sure

I have a random question that hopefully someone can answer for me. What's the benefit of having an XDR outsole? I'm ready to pull the trigger, but I don't wanna get an XDR outsole if I don't need it.. Thanks guys

Be careful buying codes... There's a method out there where people are generating their own codes and selling. The people who use the codes get banned from nike for misusing the site.

Also, if you're using the clear/glow sole glitch... You better hope options are still available when they cancel your order, or send you your ID without clear/glow sole and you have to return.

On the personal ID convo... I always do personal ID if it's not visible while wearing the shoe. I use some random ****, the date, some corny saying or whatever I feel like. On a pair of VI IDs I did before the playoffs, I did laker colors, and the tongue ID said "ROAD2" "3PEAT".... They lost doe :\

6331163848_7db7a497e8_b.jpg

View media item 1056803View media item 1056804View media item 1056805View media item 1056806
could go black on the inside liner, but the grey ads just a lil bit more contrast.

the tongue and midsole is black it looks nicer in the actual id page, but when you make a poster or zoom in, it lightens it up like that

EDIT, should be like this

View media item 1056810View media item 1056811

Last edited:
I'm not too big on using inspirations from other sig shoes, but those Miami nights are :smokin

Back
Top Bottom