OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
@EuGeNiLe GTS Nice blend on the left but too much volt on the right. Crisp shot.

First time hooping in the IX low hard and my heel got blisters. I tied it tight too. Has it happen to anyone that played in them the first time? Felt great even though I played through it. Maybe I should wear Elite socks next time.

View media item 1141378

I had some discomfort but i didn't get a blister I can see it going away after a few wears.. Did you go tts or up .5?

I went tts fwiw

I went 0.5 size up, laces untied, just walked around and felt discomfort. Shoe was squeezing my feet. I guess I have wide feet 
ohwell.gif

I went 0.5 size up, laces untied, just walked around and felt discomfort. Shoe was squeezing my feet. I guess I have wide feet :\

you try relacing? That could help.

Most people forget to take the factory lace off and redo it.

Last edited:
I had some discomfort but i didn't get a blister I can see it going away after a few wears.. Did you go tts or up .5?

I went tts fwiw

TTS on this pair. Probably a little heel slippage and thin socks is causing this. I'll try Elite socks next time to see if it happens again.

you try relacing? That could help.

Most people forget to take the factory lace off and redo it.
Yea I wore them untied. Loose to where it's like I have no laces on them at all. It was just minor discomfort. I am sure I just need to break it in. But for my ID's, I went tts and those are pretty tight. I stuffed my Jordan shoe trees in it hoping it will loosen it before I wear.

Question about using the kobe 8 insoles should I use the same sized insole as my iD pair or do I need to size up or size down on them?

TIA :nthat:

I think you'll be fine with TTS. It should stretch out with wear. It can't be as tight as the Jordan 10. Even those I can fit with my wide *** feet. But then again, I don't have the shoes yet. Sucks that there's no 13.5.
Naw man, I wear a 13 and Jordan 10's got extra room compared to my MC's thats the same size. I had to reorder and grab some 14's. Giving the 13's to my little cousin. Its not only the width, it is a mixture of width and length that give you that tight feeling.

Last edited:
Naw man, I wear a 13 and Jordan 10's got extra room compared to my MC's thats the same size. I had to reorder and grab some 14's. Giving the 13's to my little cousin. Its not only the width, it is a mixture of width and length that give you that tight feeling.
jordan 10s run big anyways so that wasn't the best reference point lol

jordan 10s run big anyways so that wasn't the best reference point lol
Yeah they run long, but I think he's more concerned about the narrow width. The MC have both the width and length working against you, if you order TTS.

TTS realllly that bad?

I have wide feet IMO. I wear a 10.5 in Foams, and can wear a 9.5 in Jordan III, V or VI or Air Max 1 which you can lace wide. I like a 10 Jordan XI's and Lebrons. Lebron X I like a 10. Lebron IX I need a 10.5

In the Kobe IX ID I got a 10 and that fit great

To be fair, I think my foot is pretty wide to the point where I think I should actually be a size 12 in terms of length but I wear a 13 because a 12 is too tight around the ball of my foot. But how do you feel in the 14s? I feel like the length would be wayyyyy too long for me. I had to sell my Maestros because a 14 was too long (width was ok). Honestly I'm going with TTS because people were saying that the lebron XI's toebox was tight, but I felt perfectly fine in them.

To be fair, I think my foot is pretty wide to the point where I think I should actually be a size 12 in terms of length but I wear a 13 because a 12 is too tight around the ball of my foot. But how do you feel in the 14s? I feel like the length would be wayyyyy too long for me. I had to sell my Maestros because a 14 was too long (width was ok). Honestly I'm going with TTS because people were saying that the lebron XI's toebox was tight, but I felt perfectly fine in them.
I just ordered the 14's on this last batch, because the 13's were too tight the first go round. I wanted the 13.5 like I got in the Lebron X's ID, but they didnt make 13.5's for the Kobe. Even though I havent got them yet, the 13's were so uncomfortable, the 14's might be perfect. I rather have them a little too big and wear performance socks, then to get then too small and never wear them at all. But like you alluded to everyone foot is different and some people make fixes to them , if they are too small so they become bearable/correct. I have a 13 in all my elite highs and they are perfect. But the moonwalkers and the IDs were too small for me in a 13

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom