OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I know its only been a week, but is anyone else eager to see pics of iD's with the red upper? Got a couple in my cart marinating.

Last edited:
Ebates denied my cash back cause I used a coupon.

Anyone else?
Not uncommon. Sometimes Ebates pisses me off. I don't know if you can call and apply if afterwards, but I like for the original receipt to show full price lol Anyway, if they're able to apply it later on, it may be worth a shot on your next order. I had a $1k order that I used a 20% last year and they didn't give me credit on the full order; however, some was. I didn't want to bring attention to myself, so I just accepted the money they did give me and moved on.

@mushka81  VERY! I just want to know how all the colors look in person. If colors are like the flyknit racers than the solid colors definitely are worth it. If they talks of the airbrushed looking color is true I don't know how i might feel about it

@mushka81  VERY! I just want to know how all the colors look in person. If colors are like the flyknit racers than the solid colors definitely are worth it. If they talks of the airbrushed looking color is true I don't know how i might feel about it
What talks of airbrushed looking color? and why would they do that? I think it's just the computer generated image that makes them look that way on nikeid. Should be good in person on all colors.

What talks of airbrushed looking color? and why would they do that? I think it's just the computer generated image that makes them look that way on nikeid. Should be good in person on all colors.
Somebody claimed to have seen a few but I believe he was talking about the fade option specifically. It was pages ago and finding it what take some searching 

Cars Cars has the dude that said the uppers were air brushed ever come back to elaborate? I think he said he saw the fade upper option, a day after the options went live. Not really feeling the red FK low's dropping in September. Would much rather create my own, but want to see how the red upper looks first.

I was very fortune enough to be able to buy a MC ID pair the second time around since i was too slow to buy the first time. Glad i don't see no one at all with the colors I went with O_O

Will post pics as soon as they come. I have a feeling you guys gonna like what i made :tongue:

Anyone else?

Ebates just flat out denied my cashback request. Was rushing to checkout via mobile and forgot to use their link. :frown:

I've had success before when I forgot to use their link to place an order. No love this time around.

@mushka81  Not really and he didn't take a picture of what he supposedly saw so I took it with a grain of salt be just to be safe I'll just wait because I know some people ordered solids on RD. And I don't think the release reds are that bad but I would definitely take my own custom over it if it's even remotely similar

Anyone else?
Ebates just flat out denied my cashback request. Was rushing to checkout via mobile and forgot to use their link.
frown.gif

I've had success before when I forgot to use their link to place an order. No love this time around.
Even if you forget, go back after you've checked out and open up the link so you have a trail. It has worked for me a few times. Hell, I did a phone order with FNL so I could get my military discount (don't ask, they normally will not do that for you over the phone).  Anyway, I opened a ticket and just went to the "where's my cashback" after I received the confirmation order and Ebates honored it. 

Even if you forget, go back after you've checked out and open up the link so you have a trail. It has worked for me a few times. Hell, I did a phone order with FNL so I could get my military discount (don't ask, they normally will not do that for you over the phone).  Anyway, I opened a ticket and just went to the "where's my cashback" after I received the confirmation order and Ebates honored it. 

Think I can still do this a week later? :lol:

Would love to get cashback for the two pairs I ordered.

@mushka81
 Not really and he didn't take a picture of what he supposedly saw so I took it with a grain of salt be just to be safe I'll just wait because I know some people ordered solids on RD. And I don't think the release reds are that bad but I would definitely take my own custom over it if it's even remotely similar

Aren't you able to order iD product's in Nike Town's? I've never stepped foot in one. Maybe they had a pair on display or something? The red low's aren't terrible, I'm just not feeling the black outsole.

Think I can still do this a week later? :lol:

Would love to get cashback for the two pairs I ordered.

I would think you're way too late, but I guess you could always try. I'd imagine the date/time stamp would need to be pretty close to the time of the order. Worst that can happen is they say no. Just be prepared for the no response though.

really glad i got a second pair coming ^

black swoosh, grey sole. cannot wait.

i still look at my OG MC's every day :lol:

i like the wolf grey sole with a wolf grey swoosh. something about the wolf grey sole with a white swoosh looks off to me. still a great looking shoe. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom