OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
shoot, try being married to a CHEF.  the only way i can impress her with a meal is to fly her to Disneyland for a kitchen-side ten course meal at $200+ a seat.  no shoes that month...

I don't see whats wrong with your pants that's got everybody all up and arms. They look like regular jeans to me.

Youngsters today. 
mean.gif
roll.gif
I don't either. Some of the dudes just talking to talk. Its not that serious, but I see how it is now! I should have hired a stylist to get me ready for this special occasion but I spent all money on these kobe's. 

Last edited:
Just finished talking to the rep. My kid's Roshe's are being delayed. I didn't know GS Roshes were selling out as fast as the MC's. Crazy!

Just finished talking to the rep. My kid's Roshe's are being delayed. I didn't know GS Roshes were selling out as fast as the MC's. Crazy!
Whats the dealio with your MC's? Im still stuck in progress. This wait is killing me worst than the other iD

The pants length is too long, you should get it altered to sit nicely on top of your shoe and not cover half of what you are trying to show. Just some advice to get some reps for showing a nice shoe, because it looks like you're showing the jeans instead.

People wearing their Kobe's and denim....:smh:

The feminization of NT seems to be getting worse :smh:

Take this with a grain of salt, but the rep I just spoke to said:

3 pairs are complete and awaiting shipping

2 pairs not started yet

3 pairs being built

sorry if it was discussed before but do the kobe ids fit smaller? for all the people that wear 11.5, if you only had a choice between 11 or 12..which one?
I normally wear 11.5 and went with size 11 and they're a pretty tight fit

Back
Top Bottom